- Levelling at Adobe for Business Solution analyst How much difference does levels make in big companies? I interviewed for a business analyst position at Adobe and the hiring manager said he cannot match my counter offer but given my experience can up my level so it may benefit me in the long run. I like the role and the team but I am not sure what
- Which to choose? SAP vs Adobe. New grad, Business Analyst.
- #Adobe or #Patreon? Does it worth leaving #Google ? What do you think is better (criteria: carrer growth, compensation, work life balance) : -Adobe or -Patreon or -staying in Google (been in Google for a while now)? Roles - all comparable in marketing/business. Any thoughts?
- MBA entry level and growth - compensation How much can an MBA entry level grad joining as a Business Analyst with 6 years of previous experience expect from Adobe? Also during rewards every year, what is the average bump? How much room for negotiation is available?
- Sales ops/biz ops roles in Adobe Hello, I'm looking to get some leads or referrals to sales operations and business operations roles in Adobe. Seems like a great place to work. I'm generally looking for data driven, high visibility roles. Can anyone provide any insights?
- Need help with evaluating compensation - recent MBA graduate I am a recent MBA graduate and got a verbal offer from Adobe for a Business Solution Analyst. I have 6 years of previous experience in software engineering, and project management. I would like to know how to evaluate my offer? Posting for first time here so unsure of the process. Edit: Adobe in S
- Best path to engineering at creative company I’m interested in being an engineer at adobe, Spotify, Pixar, etc. Currently I’m a support engineer at MS with a non traditional background (self taught). I have the opportunity for apprenticeship as a video software engineer for hourly wage (~60% salary cut) and no benefits at a well connected and