- Netflix product analytics interview I have a technical phone interview with Netflix focusing on SQL and case study. Can someone share their experience on what should I expect and prepare for ?
- Netflix Analytics Engineer - honest review? Anyone here work at Netflix as an Analytics Engineer? Would love to hear some honest reviews of working there and get an idea of compensation and work life balance.
- Senior Analytics Engineer at Netflix What is the TC for a Senior Analyitcs Engineer with 8-10 YOE at Netflix?
- Netflix Analytics Engineer vs Data Scientist I’ve been looking at jobs in the science and analytics group at Netflix and am curious about the data science and analytics engineering roles. I see quite a bit of overlap for some of the job descriptions. I know there are tons of different data science jobs (machine learning, experimentation, etc)
- Senior Analytics Engineer On-site Netflix I’ve been invited for an on-site at Netflix, any insights on how to prepare effectively?
- Netflix hiring manager interview - product analytics I have an interview with the hiring manager next week and getting nervous now. Can someone help with what should I prepare and expect? It’s a role on the product analytics team Ps - I cleared the technical phone screening round.
- What's the salary range of a Senior Analytics Engineer in Netflix? Netflix has Analytics Engineer, Data Engineer and Visualization Engineer roles in Los Gatos and Los Angeles.
- Are there any HW type of roles at Netflix ? Just wondering if Netflix takes HW guys with some experience in analytics ? More leaning towards Program/ product management ?
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- Netflix interviews We have good resources on how interview questions are asked at FB, Google, Amazon etc but there is not much info on how the interviews are conducted at Netflix. Can some share recent experiences. What kind of take home coding tests did you receive and your onsite interview experiences? Interested i
- How much do Analysts/Data Scientists earn at these companies? Hi friends, I’d like to know what’s the total comp for Analyst/Data Scientist or any analytics related role (typically L5 or L6) at the following companies in case you’re working there: Netflix, Uber, Lyft, Google/YouTube. I plan on applying and interviewing for these roles soon and I’d like to be p
- Does Twitter play ball? I have offers (data science - phd, not analytics) from Google, Netflix, Facebook, and Airbnb. No numbers yet, expecting them at weird times next week and the following due to the holiday. Now Twitter wants to join the game. I have fewer reference points for them in terms of TC and wlb, how do they p
- Referrals pliss! Hey there. I am actively looking for data scientist roles at major tech companies. I just got done with my first round at Facebook and have initial recruiter call with Google next week. My summary: - 5 years work ex in analytics consulting - Experience with SAS/SQL/Hive/Python - Modeling experie
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- vote Penny Stock Millionaire - HMNY The parent of MoviePass, Helios and Matheson Analytics owns several businesses, prominent among those is MoviePass. MP has crossed 3 million subscribers and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Just as Netflix and Amazon bled for their initial years, MoviePass is hemorrhaging cash. They have made some
- PM roles @amazon, netflix, fb and google I have been a product manager for internet of things analytics software and have had experience managing a product portfolio of both software and hardware. However, these roles were at companies like GE and Rockwell Collins versus traditional consumer internet companies. I really want to crack int