- Our coworker recently passed away, plz help Dear friends, Last Sunday on August 11, 2019, our beloved friend Ke Wang passed away in Maui, Hawaii in a drowning accident. He is survived by his wife, Fang, and their 8 year old son, Ethan. Both Ke and Fang are former employees of PayPal. Ke worked in PayPal Credit Fraud team for over seven ye
- PayPal u r worst Sold one gift card in eBay. Buyer asked to email the gift card as per lisiting . Did that in ebay After some time buyer filed a charge back saying that account was hacked on his credit card. And PayPal filed a claim on me. I uploaded the email conversation and paypal decided in favour of buyer a
- link Scammed on eBay A seller insisted I paid bitcoin and seemed to have a good rating so I trusted them then found out next day a seller account had been compromised and the person I was talking to was not who it should be . I know it was dumb to not use PayPal but honestly are you supposed to Question every seller on
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- PayPal locks accounts and requires everyone to provide passport scan and utility bill? Wtf? Any paypal engineer here? Why PayPal is doing this? The best way to annoy your customers is to lock them out and demand ransom. None of my banks or CC ever had or asked to have my passport scan and proof of address. They lock you out even from closing your own account.
- Extra-income under H1B/TN Let’s say I’m a Canadian working in the US under TN. Is it possible for me to do freelance work and receive compensations into my Canadian bank/Canadian PayPal account? If not possible, how would the IRS/government know about this?