- link Liberal point of view- homeless are harmless The media try to hide the fact but this is 2 block away from my house and that women was a homeless setting up a camp in the old couple's back yard. They were pure christians and felt petty for her and cleaned a place in their garage for her to stay. She almost killed both of the lovely elders. An
- Bellevue vs Redmond vs Kirkland My wife and I will be moving to WA and we are looking out for prospective options. We have no kids, her office will be in Redmond and mine will be In Bellevue. Anyone in same boat? Would like to weigh which apartments are preferred. Looking out for decent night life. I have heard Microsoft provides
- google shuttle? TC180K Got google offer in slu and girlfriend works in microsoft advanta near bellevue college. What shuttle does google provide to ease this situation?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Choose of university for SDE Hello fellow Developers, PMs and all, I have a question for y'all that's been a very hot topic of discussion between me and my friend. How important is the university one's graduated? The answer would be in two domains one is the search of the very first job, the other is the afterwards in your care
- Bellevue school district vs LWSD We are considering debating between buying a home in Redmond vs Bellevue. My kid is in gifted school and will go to middle school next year. Any one researched on pros and cons and can share some insights? If your kids went to interlake did you think it was beneficial compared to lwsd in high school
- Networking event? Hi, I'm in the Bellevue, WA area and want to get into investment banking...I am currently in tech but am hoping to make the switch. Are there any finance networking events that would be beneficial? I'm out of college and was hoping to find some events where I could meet some finance people in the ar