- Healthcare benefits @ GE They suck to the worst possible limit. Have a high deductible which you can think of meeting only if you have a very big accident or something. Otherwise it's just like having no medical insurance at all as you have to pay out of pocket all the time. Vision benefits suck equally! You can have only o
- GE India offer I've got an offer from GE India. I'm mapped to Lead Professional band. What are the benefits I'm entitled to in this band?
- GE named the worst cpmpany in 2017...your thoughts..? As an ex-GE employee I couldn't agree more...that is why I left...benefits suck, they are based on your salary, the more you make, higher your prime is and some other stuff that I keep to myself jut because GE is not worth that attention. What do you think...?
- F**k the visa system! Indians deserve better We’re the only ppl who need to wait for GC for over 100 years probably. We’re modern slaves. They just make us work and pay taxes, but don’t give us any social benefits. Many US companies succeeded because of Indian engineers. Boeing/GE/Microsoft/Google/Amazon/Facebook and etc. Look how we are treat
- Fired after two months for “fit” This is post-GE, but I had joined a California-based startup and after only 2 months, fired for “fit” issues. There was no prior cause, other teams worked well with me, but my boss said it was my communication style to him. He didn’t voice this until now. I was fired without HR present or without HR