- Salesforce verbal offer vs 2 written offers? I have a verbal offer from Salesforce, and 2 written offers from Deloitte and a startup for Senior Solutions Engineer/ Consultant roles. The team at Salesforce does not have a headcount now but said they are expecting one in Dec/Jan and can forward a written offer then. I really like the role at S
- Salesforce vs. LinkedIn If given the opportunity, would you choose to work at Salesforce or LinkedIn? Provided comp is in the same ballpark for each option. I want to choose the company that has the best prestige and exit opportunities, respect for working there in the Bay area. They are both Project Manager roles or simil
- Referral Hello Wonderful Peeps !! Can anyone please refer me to Data/Business Analyst or Program Manager related roles. I have about 3 years of work experience as an Analyst, used technologies like SQL, Tableau, R, Excel , JIRA , Salesforce, Hadoop. I have Master's degree in Engineering Management and I ha
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Twitter, Airbnb, Snap, Tableau, Twilio Referrals Hey everyone. I’m looking to get some referrals for roles in Seattle. Currently at Salesforce but looking for something more face paced and challenging with a decent WLB. I’d really like to get onto a team that partners with applied researchers or ML but I have little background other than coursera
- How to even get calls from these companies? I have taken referral from Blind for Salesforce, IBM, Walmart, PayPal and MSFT but haven't recieved any response from any of these companies. All were for new grad software engineering roles. Not sure how to even get noticed by these companies? If anyone has connection till hiring manager and can ge
- Need some advice for career growth Mid 30s. TC: embarrassingly low (<130k, no stock) Have 14 yoe with bi and data engineering on Hadoop. Bs in CS from UC Berkeley. Mostly IT related work (not engineering). Interested in working for large tech company (FANG, Microsoft, salesforce, etc). TBH, haven’t done SE work for long time and I
- Non-tech, mid level professional - Cisco vs Tesla Hi, I have an offer from both Cisco and Tesla for a non-tech role (think program manager). Both roles are in the Bay, and Cisco's offer is 20k higher (was really surprised!). Cisco - collaboration, Tesla - Energy. How do the folks here compare Cisco vs Tesla - culture, personal work satisfaction,
- Does my nephew qualify for APM roles? Posted for more visibility. My nephew is graduating this fall and is interested in applying for APM roles. We have strong family connections so not fishing for referrals but trying to fish for opinions/insights. He has 4 prior internships. SWE at a well known startup, Technical PMM at F100, PM at
- TPM at Salesforce, Walmart labs, Google, Amazon Thinking to move from LinkedIn, Currently working as a staff tpm. Come with tech background and 14 yoe. Reason for leaving - no opportunity for sr staff. What are good options in TPM roles among Walmart, Salesforce and Google? Have scheduled Interviews with all these companies in coming future.
- Referral I am looking for referrals for myself Looking for Business Analyst Or Program Manager roles Preferred companies: CapitalOne Adobe Linkedin Zillow Tableau CVS Visa Salesforce Airbnb Any other companies based preferably on the east coast. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you
- Struggling to prepare for work history portion of SWE interview I'm preparing to interview for software engineering roles. I heard companies like Salesforce, Square, Uber, LinkedIn and Twilio have one round of their onsite (or at least some portion of the loop) dedicated to discussing your work projects. This is my first time interviewing out of school so I've
- Referral needed Helpful blind folks.. Need referral for my wife who will graduate with Masters in CS this spring. Primarily interested in ML/Data Science entry level roles. Will pm resume and job IDs. It lets me tag only 3 companies but interested in Salesforce, eBay and Redfin too. Thank you!
- Salesforce job portal application rejected always I am applying for roles in salesforce via salesforce job portal and i always get reject with in a day or so. Could that be really because i am not fit for the role and no one really cares to llok at who applies on job portal. I am definitely applying for roles that fit my experience
- Salesforce - applying to two different roles? People at salesforce - I see two roles open at salesforce that fit my skill set. One is at quip and the other is at salesforce. Is it ok to apply to both? Will they question whether or not I know what I want or anything along those lines? Role is for data engineering
- Salesforce Remote interview What to expect Salesforce Remote interview for SWE roles. Recruiter said I will have 3-4 back to back Remote interview
- Working at Quip I have begun interviewing there, and I wanted to get some additional perspectives on the company, comp, prospects, etc. for technical roles. I am very leery of joining Salesforce, but the manager I spoke with called it out pretty quick that Quip is its own island separated from Salesforce. Can anyon
- Need referral Helpful blind folks.. Need referral for my wife who will graduate with Masters in CS this spring. Primarily interested in ML/Data Science entry level roles. Will pm resume and job IDs. It lets me tag only 3 companies but interested in Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Airbnb, uber, lyft, netflix, eBay t
- Need referal at oath , salesforce or looking for java roles in bay area I am java developer with 3 years experience looking for change in company in bay area
- Salesforce Titles and Compensation Can anyone shed light on how people manager/leadership titles align at Salesforce? Manager, Director, VP etc. I see there are Director and Senior Director roles and it’s unclear what the differences are. I’m looking at both engineering and design leadership positions and wanted to know what I shou
- Europe SWE New Grad Referral Graduating in May 2019. Would like referral for SWE from Facebook Bloomberg Salesforce Booking Nutanix Amazon for their europe offices. Interested in quant roles in HFT/Banks *Would love to know about other companies with locations in Europe other than the mentioned. Thanks
- How easy is it to move into different types of roles at Google? I'm thinking about applying to a role that is up my alley, but not completely what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to get into Google, but am wondering how open they are to moving into completely different roles within the company after a few years. Think a graphic design role into a pa
- UX / Product Design career transition + job search advice Hey Blind! Any career insights on the below would be so helpful. Alternatively, would also love to hear how you got your foot in the door w/ your design career. Backstory: Graduated with a B.S. in Business and went into Operations / Sales Administration.. Recently went back to school for a 6mo pa
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce offer after Last round How much time typically it takes at Salesforce to give an offer after last round for non-engineering roles? TC:125k
- Comp for Salesforce Administrator @AMZN Base/bonus/rsu for Salesforce Administrator positions at Amazon? Are these L4 or L5 roles? TIA
- Need referal at Salesforce Vancouver Hi, Can someone help me with a referral for software engineer roles at Salesforce Vancouver?
- Looking for Salesforce recommendation in senior software engineer roles. Please pm me. Looking for Salesforce recommendation in senior software engineer roles. Please pm me. Have 5+ experience on backend.
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- Career advice @ MSFT? Hello Microsoft friends. I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on possible career directions for me at MS. I'm not asking for a referral, just for some ideas. I don't know anyone who works there so that's why I'm asking here. Especially interested if any recruiters are on here. I'm currently
- Looking for a referral Hello Friends, I am looking for a referral with the following companies. Anyone willing to provide the referral for Software Engineering roles? I have 3 years of experience. 1) Google 2) Amazon 3) Salesforce 4) Box Thank you in advance
- How is Salesforce as an employer for tech roles? I have heard mixed reviews, good wlb, decent pay but not a lot of learning in terms of work quality. Is that true? Do share your experience for tech roles, esp. Data Engineering/ ML roles.
- Referrals for Early Career Product Management Roles-Lyft, Walmart, Salesforce, Twitter Would anyone be open to providing referrals for early career product management roles? I would really appreciate it. My background is 2 years of management consulting experience out of undergrad. I attended UChicago. I will send you a more extensive accounting of my background via PM. Most of the en
- Roles in Salesforce - Signature Success I am being interviewed for Success engineer role in Salesforce. May I know what are the different roles in Signature Success at Salesforce? About me, I have 6 years experience in IT and working as a tech lead from the past 3 years.
- #Amazon #SalesforceAdministrator #Architect #TPM Can somebody guide what to prepare for Salesforce Administrator or TPM kind of roles at Amazon? Thanks in advance.
- Salesforce sales roles (names/meanings) Trying to better understand names, levels, and differences between the sales roles at Salesforce. I see titles like Account Executive, Strategic Account Executive, Account Executive GRB, Enterprise AE, etc. I understand the general difference is the size of the customer being called on, but I susp
- Salesforce 3 hour hackerrank test I am going to be taking the Salesforce 3 hour hackerrank test soon. This is for a change of roles internally. I couldn’t find any practice questions for the 3 hour test online. Could any of you share any problems that might be similar? Any pointers? Thanks!
- SAP --> Salesforce Is there anyone out here who switched from SAP (either Prod development or Consulting) to Salesforce ? If yes, what kind of roles did you land in ?
- What kind of roles can I target @ Salesforce I have 15+ years of IT experience. 4 years in CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and rest in SAP technical consulting. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a career change. I did not work on SaaS projects (in this case Salesforce) before but I have a very good understanding of core CRM pro
- Distributed systems @Salesforce How are the teams working on distributed systems at Salesforce ? I was contacted by a recruiter for a new distributed systems team. His pitch & the JD looks promising, but nowadays even vanilla web dev roles list distributed systems among required skills. Do teams at Salesforce really work on the co
- Planning a career shift to ML Guys 8+ years of Salesforce consulting experience. Feeling bored and wants to move to ML space. Any online/exec courses which can guarantee an interview call for ML roles from top tier companies? Appreciate your suggestions.
- Salesforce Vancouver referral Can I get referral for Salesforce SDE roles in Vancouver? Please :) YOE 4
- Role hierarchy @Salesforce What is the hierarchy of the roles @Salesforce: Senior Data Scientist/ ML Engg. Lead Data Scientist/ ML Engg. Principal Data Scientist/ ML Engg. Senior Member of Technical Staff.
and industry lounge.
- SDET/QA roles at Salesforce Hello, can someone refer me to these roles ? TIA
- Salesforce nyc roles Does salesforce has presence in NY and do they recruit ??I keep seeing roles in linked in for NY but always get reject when i submit the application
- Compensation for Senior Strategy and Operation analyst Anyone has any idea what is the compensation for Senior Strategy and Operation analyst roles at Salesforce? YOE: 5
- vote How important are Masters/Graduate programs like MBA/MS to move up in management roles. Do companies like Facebook, Google, Netflix, Apple, Amazon, Dropbox, Salesforce and likes require a candidate to have a Master's degree to qualify for Management roles?
- Marketing Cloud I am interested in getting a role in marketing cloud. I have been with Accenture for 7 months now and taking roles that I truly show no interest seems a waste of time. Any insight into what steps to take given that I’ve already received my Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification? I
- Looking for help with PM roles at Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, NIO, Intuit and Square Hi, I want to learn more about the PM role at these companies and possibly get help with referrals for these companies. I have a couple of years of Product Management experience, went to a top 15 Bschool, 4 years of engg experience (mechanical) and have founded a couple of small tech businesses.
- Enterprise Applications Team at Facebook? What’s the Salesforce team at Facebook? What do they use Salesforce for? Is there S/W engineer roles in the team or it is an enterprise engineer? I have an upcoming interview.
- Referral for Salesforce for iOS new grad roles? I saw that salesforce will be making its iOS app native soon which seems exciting. I was wondering if someone here can give me a referral for a new grad iOS Role. Really passionate about iOS dev and would love to get to work on that at salesforce
- Tips on interviewing for Sales position at Salesforce Gearing up to start a series of interviews for different roles in Sales and Biz Dev at SF. Any tips and inside info specific to the Salesforce hiring process and culture is appreciated.