- Tech Interviews in Bay Area Q3 2019 Asking for myself and a couple of friends who are in the same boat: We have been receiving interview calls and decided to take up a few interviews to get a feel. We have attended 10+ interviews each from the last 3 months. Companies range from PayPal to Google to Facebook. All the companies are bas
- What's wrong with PayPal? I had an on-site interview with PayPal 4 weeks back. And still they haven't told me their decision and yeah they don't respond to my emails as well. I see people waited for 3-4 weeks for their decision in other posts. Is this a norm at PayPal? On top of that, they kept posting the same job in their
- PayPal u r worst Sold one gift card in eBay. Buyer asked to email the gift card as per lisiting . Did that in ebay After some time buyer filed a charge back saying that account was hacked on his credit card. And PayPal filed a claim on me. I uploaded the email conversation and paypal decided in favour of buyer a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Interview feedback from LinkedIn Hi everyone, first time post. Would like to ask if anyone had the same situation like me? I interviewed at LinkedIn and have already got “unfortunately” email from recruiter. But my recruiter kept saying there is no specifics for feedback. Just said HC had carefully considered my candidacy and deci
- Does Adobe Hire anyone at all? I've been freaking applying using "LinkedIn easy apply" for many of Adobe positions. I never get any email from them. On top of it it doesn't show any req id using which I can ask for a referral. Ive had similar experience with PayPal, Amazon and eBay. I started to have a feeling that LinkedIn premi
- Is PayPal really a global company? I cleared all interviews and had call for offer discussion with PayPal. 2 days later they rejected over email saying that I don't have H1-B visa and they can't take risk of hiring me due to uncertainties in lottery. I am currently on OPT extension expiring mid this year (only one chance left for H1
- How long does Paypal's background check take? Paypal's email says it may take 5-10 days. It sounds like awful amount of time for background check which usually takes roughly 1-2 days max at other companies. Can any Paypal employees please let me know whats the average time they take ?