- Postmates vs PayPal I got offer from Postmates and going to join next week. Visa transfer is happening now. PayPal came back to me and said they are interested in moving forward with offer. Any suggestions Postmates TC : 300k PayPal TC : 210k (Yet to negotiate) Any suggestions is appreciated. PayPal position T24 (Se
- Looking for International Payment Method Options I just started a construction consulting company in India but having issues getting paid from US companies. I tried paypal but its not working out. Are there any other payment methods ? My client does not want to pay through wire transfer. They prefer through credit card. Please share your experie
- I lost money by Paypal transfer, what to do? I sent $700 to someone I don't really know over Paypal. He says he never received the money and I have no way of proving he did. When I called Paypal they said that they cannot give me information on whether it's been received. I found that really odd. Although I don't know the person personally, I
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- PayPal green card policy What is the policy for h1b transfers when it comes to green cards for new hires at PayPal ? Just received word from the recruiter that I would be receiving an offer soon and wants to talk further the next working day.
- Do you need coinbase to buy xrp? All the blog posts describe using coinbase to transfer one of those to another site that has xrp and exchanging on that site. I transferred eth and am pissed because it rushed up. Why can't you link a paypal or bank acct to a site that has ripple similar to what coinbase has for btc?
- Joining based on h1 transfer receipt is safe? I received an offer from paypal but since premium processing is stopped, is it safe to join based on h1 transfer receipt? I am currently working in one of biggest indian consulting firm and they started processing my gc. I have only 1.5 years left on H1B.