- Is it safe to keep interviewing after h1b transfer initiated. Both companies use EIG Is it safe to keep interviewing after H1B transfer process started ? I have accepted an offer from Salesforce but now have an on-site with Twitter. I am going to start Salesforce next month. But given that Salesforce has already started the h1b transfer, and the fact that both Twitter and Salesforce
- I lost money by Paypal transfer, what to do? I sent $700 to someone I don't really know over Paypal. He says he never received the money and I have no way of proving he did. When I called Paypal they said that they cannot give me information on whether it's been received. I found that really odd. Although I don't know the person personally, I
- Looking for International Payment Method Options I just started a construction consulting company in India but having issues getting paid from US companies. I tried paypal but its not working out. Are there any other payment methods ? My client does not want to pay through wire transfer. They prefer through credit card. Please share your experie
and industry lounge.
- PayPal green card policy What is the policy for h1b transfers when it comes to green cards for new hires at PayPal ? Just received word from the recruiter that I would be receiving an offer soon and wants to talk further the next working day.
- Do you need coinbase to buy xrp? All the blog posts describe using coinbase to transfer one of those to another site that has xrp and exchanging on that site. I transferred eth and am pissed because it rushed up. Why can't you link a paypal or bank acct to a site that has ripple similar to what coinbase has for btc?
- Joining based on h1 transfer receipt is safe? I received an offer from paypal but since premium processing is stopped, is it safe to join based on h1 transfer receipt? I am currently working in one of biggest indian consulting firm and they started processing my gc. I have only 1.5 years left on H1B.