- 4 on-sites, no offers. Coaching? Has anyone hired an interview coach before? Is this a thing? I prepped my ass off for these onsites. None FAANG, btw. Didn't get a single offer. Did 200 or so LC, read Designing data-intensive applications, designing distributed systems, and Grokking the system design interview. I honestly cannot
- How high is the Linkedin Hiring bar? I interviewed for Senior SWE position this Friday, at LinkedIn NY and I am waiting to hear back from the recruiter. Just wanted to get an idea as to how high/low the bar at LinkedIn is for getting an offer? 2 System Design rounds- I feel that I did fairly well. The interviewers had tons of follow
- Diversity hires At my company we have two diversity hires that I’m aware of and I believe it’s impossible for them to be fired. But we have to keep them on board for legal indemnification (protection from discrimination lawsuit). One guy is very hard to work with. He’s been here two years and someone on my team th
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google Seattle hiring bar I had onside last week. 4 coding. 1 system design. Coding was like 1 medium, 1 med + 1 hard, 1 hard, 1 hard. Do you think it’s enough to pass the bar? Specially the first coding was only a medium question. And each interview was for an hour. I coded all with optimal solutions but afraid if any of
- Facebook E5 to E6 follow up system design I had my onsite last week. I had 6 rounds of interview - 2 coding, 1 system design and 2 behavioral. I was not sent the interview details in advance and found out the interview lineup on the day of the interview. When I asked the recruiter about not having 2 system design and will that limit me to E
- coding problems you have seen/asked in interviews. Post coding/system design problems you have seen as interviewee or asked as an interviewer in onsite/phone screen/online test and what you expect from candidates. (I know most of the things are there on leetcode but still) If you have signed non disclosure then share problem but don't bother menti
- Uber onsite Just finished an onsite with Uber a few days ago. I think I did pretty well for every round. Answered all the follow ups and the interviewers all looked pretty happy. Maybe the system design was a little bit off but I was in the right direction and talked about trade offs and stuffs with the intervi
- 10 Things You Can Do To Really Be Part of The 1st Class...(#4 Give Up On Your Dreams) 10 Things You Can Do To Really Be Part of The 1st Class...(#4 Give Up On Your Dreams) If you're young still, still full of ambition and beliefs. Beliefs about how you are going to change the world or how you are going to make it better and you were born in or live in America - Give those up! It's n
- Need referral for Intuitive surgical Robotics team I'm a Robotics engineer with hand on experience with designing control system for Robotic arms, drones and autonomous ground vehicles. Have about a year experience working on Robotics start-ups and has also held position for TA and RA for feedback control systems & smart product design. Please dm me
- Lyft onsite - laptop round I have an onsite coming up and I have chosen to use my own laptop for the laptop coding round. I was wondering how complex should my set up be? Use maven, spring boot to set up the project, add logging and provide a read me that gives info how to run things? Or go with one class with a main function
- How to prepare for interviews for start ups? [Software Engineer] How different are interviews at start ups compared to big tech and what should I focus more on? Leetcode, system design or something else?