- help me learn what courses would you guys recommend to learn azure dev ops, c# and .net I just received an offer the company is willing to train me but i wanna learn this languages they use and get a solid understanding before starting in January. thanks blind.
- vote Amazon vs Microsoft in terms of H-1B visa People of blind, I would need your advice in choosing an offer. I have received an offer from Amazon and Microsoft. Amazon Alexa Shopping (Bay Area) TC: 260k L5 SDE2 Microsoft Azure Data and Intelligence (Redmond) TC: 200k first year, 160k the following years L60 I am currently on F1 OPT and I h
- OCI Gravy train Okay the gravy train is ending. Wheres the next 3 fiddy....or 2 fiddy in my case (non technical PM)? Need to catch that next wave. #OCI #AWS #AZURE #GCP #FACEBOOK #GOOGLE #CLOUD
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How much travel is required for a tech trainer at FANG? I wish to switch from development to training, currently working as a level 5 developer for Amazon in India. To start working as an aws L6 technical trainer seems to be a natural choice however I can try to pursue a similar roles at Microsoft (Azure), Google (cloud) or at a big Tech company ( star
- Microsoft (Azure) to Amazon (AWS) Current TC: 160k (MS) - 63 New TC: 200k (AWS) - L6 Both: Non-SDE roles on the East Coast Has anyone made this change? Enjoyed it? Regretted it? Azure to AWS in Non-Tech/Non-SDE. (Not in Seattle) I have an offer in Sales/professional service Management I’m contemplating currently. They say it’s a “
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Data Scientist Role I am currently doing an internship as a data scientist in Azure and I have a few questions - what level do companies hire data scientists ? I have a masters and about a year of experience and a couple of internships including Microsoft so would it be 59-60 ? - what kind of TC can I expect compared