- vote PayPal or CK? ~ same TC after tax Worse benefits at Credit Karma Paper money (Credit Karma) vs (some) RSUs and ESPP (PayPal) Worth it to take TC, benefits loss to work at CK?
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- why are bigcos doing 50c per dollar 401k match Whats with the 50-cents-on-the-dollar 401k matching these days? I know of two comanies that are well known for incredible benefits - google and linkedin - that do this. Paypal matches 100% up to 4% of salary. This is far better.
and industry lounge.
- PayPal work culture Folks from PayPal can you please share your experience about working at PayPal. How is the work culture like ( working hours, flexibility of working from home , people, benefits, etc. ). Thanks a ton!!
- Paypal Education Benefits Paypal provides an individual budget that could be applied towards books, education etc. How have you used it and what sort of certifications have you pursued? Can it apply to out of state programs too ?