- Disney Comp? What's the average compensation for employees at Disney? How much does an average SWE make there? Also, what are benefits like? What kinds of perks do you guys get?
- Is my job worth keeping? I am a recent graduate from a QS ranking top 10 University, not stem major. I started my job as a regional sales manager in a fortune 200 Telecom company for about a month now. I am getting 50k base salary, no bonus or commission until next year since i don't have quota ATM. 401k and fully covered i
- Disney Trying to decide between a number of offers. Can someone please explain, what is up with Disney's LTI. The language on how it works is so vague that it makes me question whether it is a guaranteed benefit or pending approval/annual-review/other. Can one of you Disney prople kindly explain?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Disney SRE Anyone working at Disney as a Site Reliability Engineer? What is the culture like? We LOVE Disney as a family, go to the parks every year, have all the movie and merch. I am getting tired of being a service engineer at Microsoft and want to do a lot more coding. Pay, benefits, extras? TC $180k
- Disney world Orlando, discounted tickets ? Hey Guys, Trying to find discounted tickets for Disney Orlando but couldn’t find much. Saw some websites selling discounted tickets but I doubt if they are legit. Any suggestions ? Do you guys know if any company benefits or credit card providing discounts ?
- Disney’s takeover! Let’s talk! I thought it would be nice for Hulu and Disney employees to talk about Disney taking control...Any questions we have I think should be shared... how’s benefits Disney? https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2019/05/14/disney-bought-hulu-whats-mean-cord-cutters-binge-watchers/3665629002/
- Disney didnt follow through on award letter... Disney said in the award letter I received upon accepting their offer that I would be recommended a 20k LTIP (vests over 4 years at a 5k per year rate) when I was hired earlier this year. They instead hit me up a few months later informing me I would only be getting 10k for my LTIP. I am making 100k