- Sample System design questions for Amazon Alexa sde2 roles. Apart from LPs and DS/Algo, they seem to have one round of System design. Any insights/help will be highly appreciated.
- Amazon Alexa system design questions Hi, I have an onsite with Alexa team. Do they ask OOD questions or real system design questions on "system design" round? Anyone knows?
- Amazon Alexa team interview I have an onsite interview with Alexa team for sde2. Any insights on what kind of questions are asked for system design and object oriented design?
- Amazon Onsite Preparation Hi guys, I have an Amazon onsite in a month time. I’m applying with the Alexa team SDE II position with 3 years of experience. This is my first time interviewing with a FANG company and could really use some advice here. I’ve been practicing mainly on DS/Algo using Leetcode and EPI. I haven’t eve
- Rejected after on-site round at Amazon, no feedback given and recruiter says feel free to apply to other jobs at amazon Recently went through an on-site round of amazon Alexa and after that recruiter emailed me that they won’t be moving forward. But didn’t mention about cooling period(6 months) and said that my application would be in system for other hiring managers and recruiters for consideration. Recruiter even m
- Amazon Alexa Engine How are the teams in the Alexa Engine division, in terms of WLB and on call duties? Is it one of the more stressful teams? Also, any tips on their interview process? Not sure if Amazon standardizes its interviews across company or if it is more team specific. I know I will be getting 3 LC rounds an
- Interview for sr. Tpm - Amazon Alexa science team Hi all, I am currently a tpm from a non-FANG company, and in a week will be interviewing on-site for a sr. Tpm role at the Alexa science team in Pittsburgh. I am wondering if anyone can shed some lights on the technical part - would it be more focus on the traditional system design/distributed sys