- For AI research the two best companies are MS & Alphabet. They both have cloud computing... Albeit azure is better than GCP considering GCP is heavily leaned towards TF. They also both have Quantum AI teams, which is the cutting edge for AI. This really boils down to the amount of resources, and ease at which they are available to AI scientists which puts them at “better than” smaller tech
- What is the achievement of Satya Nadella? Microsoft has a massive Indian population and almost all Indians will tell you that Satya Nadella is "kicking ass". But I fail to see why. Let's see positives. Today MS is posting lot of profits (which they did even under Steve Balmer). And yes there is lot of positive press (acquired Github, Min
- SWEs or Architects list your top 3 skills or more I would like to collect some data of what technical skills are hot in the market right now. Please list +/- 3 of your technical skills, mention your location, TC and YoE as well. Examples: Cloud computing for developers, AWS, azure, etc. Solution architecting AI / ML IoT Security Block chain ...
- Microsoft Experimentation Team - Azure AI I am about to get an offer from Microsoft Experimentation team - Azure AI. I wanted to know how is that team in general. How about the carrier growth and opportunity. The hiring manager told me they have two locations SF and Redmond. Can Microsoft folks give me more info? about the team, cultures a
- Renege Microsoft? Currently interviewing for a cool team within Apple but already signed an offer for core services in MS. I’ve heard not great things about that team but I don’t want to burn bridges at a company such as microsoft. On the other hand, I’m a new grad and the team at Apple is a rotation program focusing
- Microsoft Cloud+AI+Security Could someone from Microsoft comment on what exactly is Azure Cloud+AI+Security? There is a lot of buzzwords there. Is it a real respected software engineering team? What is the day to day like? What are some of the shit they have to deal with?
- Microsoft teams interest Three teams from microsoft expressed interest in talking to me. 1. AI Infra team 2. Azure AI infra team 3. Intune Team Recruiter told me to select two out of three teams to further proceed into interview. I read the descriptions but still can’t decide between them. If you are working in MS , cou
- Will custom processing units subvert Nvidia’s GPUs? The GPU market is buoyed by gaming, AI, and crypto. I am bearish on crypto. However, I am neutral/mildly bullish on gaming (VR/AR is the next wave of gaming), and I am extremely bullish on AI (computer vision, autonomous vehicles). Assuming level 5 vehicular autonomy is reached first by big/unicorn
- Microsoft Core AI team VS Azure Identity team Received an invite for recruiting event from these MS teams (from different recruiter). 1. Can I attend both of them? 2. If I have to choose one, which one has better career growth and learning opportunities? I am personally interested in designing and coding for distributed systems.
- Day of a ML platform product manager I work as a PM for a product and I spend my time in with user researchers, product designers, marketing, define features and get them implemented with engineers & partner with different teams. I have been trying to get a sense what product managers in an ML/AI platform team do or any Azure/AWS team
- Opinion of different MSFT groups? I have interviews with the visual studio team and the economics team in a few weeks time. SDE2 level position. Was wondering how these teams are viewed internally? Was told visual studio is part of Azure, a definite growth area, but unless I'm mistaken visual studio is a desktop software and not c