- Does your company track/monitor its employees? Ive been seeing some posts on LinkedIn about tracking products and strategies but haven’t ever worked for a company that does it. I’m only talking about direct managers reading your email, taking screen shots of your computer, gps location tracking etc. any stories?
- What companies have you rejected, and why? Me: Facebook <—- Data scandal Amazon <—- culture & seemed underwhelming Apple <—- Already worked there, wanted something new Raytheon <—— Ethical reasons Twitter <—— Meh LinkedIn <—— Joined Microsoft EA <—— Wanted to join a company which had multiple products outside of gaming. Some Startups <—- Wa
- Why are the paid Linkedin products so terrible? Is it bad engineering talent? Cause they have a Monopoly on employee data? Bureaucratic organization that can’t get anything done? I’m getting timeout errors, bad links, no support (they don’t list their help center email). This is so sad. I will now set a higher bar whenever I see a Linkedin resum
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Square Embedded Software Roles Hey all! Saw a job posting on LinkedIn for an entry level Embedded Software Engineer position at Square and had a few questions. What kind of Embedded Software work goes on at Square? Is it mainly related to their hardware products? What is it like for someone without much embedded software experien
- How to convince recruiting agency? I'm a SDE at Amazon and I was looking for new career opportunities and I applied many companies like swiggy, Adobe etc.. via LinkedIn. Also I have updated my profile in naukri. I got call from Adobe and I attended the interview and also some lady staff from naukri reached out to me regarding a job o
- How to get callback for LinkedIn product roles Not getting callback from LinkedIn (multiple times) but I hear back from other tech companies for product roles. Does anyone here have success with advice to share? How about those who work at the company? Interested in products at LinkedIn. Thank you.
- What products are in Sunnyvale vs SF vs NYC at LinkedIn? I'm interested in potentially working at LinkedIn as a PM but don't want to be in Sunnyvale. Would anyone happen to know what teams are in SF and NYC? Is there any plans to move more stuff out of Sunnyvale in the next 6-12 months?
- Huge difference between FB etc & Google - I Recently I interviewed at some of the top paying companies and I got rejected by almost all, here is my experience. I am not sad because I faced interview on my own terms and was willing to wait for another year/ goto tier-2 or so instead of compromising. I am 15 years exp, domain expert in my doma
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- Is it okay to ask Account Executives for referrals I get lot of linkedin messages and emails from Acc executives of nice companies(where I want to apply) like SAP, Salesforce to buy their products for my organization..can I ask them to refer me in a way that doesn't sound wierd
- What's it like to build for non-customers? Companies like Google or Facebook that build services free to use but supported by ads: What's the culture like in these environments? As a regular person, I realize great value in products like Gmail, Keep, Facebook events, LinkedIn, etc etc. But I haven't clicked on an ad in decades. They're just
- Which company should I say I work for? I have received an offer for a senior engineer role at a company (call it Small Company), which is technically a wholly owned subsidiary of Big Company. I‘m interacting and interviewing with recruiters and managers from Big Company, I would technically be an employee of Big Company, and receive Big
- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening
- PM interview What is your answer to the favourite product/app question in interviews? What products have you selected? They say not to use mainstream products such as uber, linkedin, etc.
- PM referrals for LinkedIn What is the product culture like at LinkedIn? Always hear awesome things. I have 4 years of product oriented experience, currently in chicago launched an ecomm startup and led big products and platforms here. What are the best ways to get a referral for PM at LinkedIn, open to relocating.
- Need More User Focused Features Meaning it seems like there's a lot of functionality built for businesses using any of LinkedIn's paid products but I have not seen as many new features for regular employees that use LinkedIn. For example LinkedIn used to publish where workers came from prior to joining a company which is useful b