- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Stuck in career, Need advice/help I have been in SAP world for past 10+ years (my entire IT career), started in the service industry, working for a consulting firm as a functional consultant and 5 years ago joined my current employer working as Technology Architect mainly in SAP area with a current TC of 140K. Since I am in Seattle,
- Need Career Advice: Move away from SAP to increase TC Reader for the past few months now, first time posting. I have been in SAP world for past 10+ years (my entire IT career), started in the service industry, working for a consulting firm as a functional consultant and 5 years ago joined my current employer working as Technology Architect mainly in SA
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do you prepare overall to be selected in FANG companies? I have quite a variation in my career so far, started with Product assembly line for SAP, moved over to product development using ABAP, after that moved over to Analytics side and worked on SAP BI. Since couple of years moved into Java, Selenium, Appium side and looks pretty interesting to me. Coul
- link The Best Big Data Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2019 Based On Glassdoor In 2019, employees are the most likely to recommend Arcadia Data, FiveTran, InfluxData, Dataiku, Confluent, Redis Labs, StreamSets, Looker, Periscope Data, ThoughtSpot, Alation, Dremio, H2O ai and SAP to friends interested in working for a business analytics, data science and machine learning, big d
- What is the exciting technology you are learning now from future perspective? I moved from ABAP (SAP) development to QA Automation (Java, Selenium) and figured out that there are lots of opportunities in this space. However, after couple of years I feel that it's becoming redundant. I am Masters in IT (AI & Robotics) with Bachelors in CSE, could you please share some of quick