- How flexible is Zillow in terms of relocation? I have received an offer today from Zillow. The team I interviewed is in Seattle. I don’t know if the team exists in SF or not. How flexible is Zillow if I want to work from SF office? I have also received an offer from Microsoft Seattle - Azure Data and Intelligence group (TC: 155k, Level 60) Whi
- vote Is it worth working for Google Cloud? I am an L5 SDE. TC 245K (mainly stocks + base 155K). YOE 6.5 Received an email from google cloud recruiter to choose a role that fits me. And the options are SWE, SWE Infra, SWE SRE, SETI, and Data Engineer. Given my experience, I will be evaluated for L3/L4 Engineer which will have 4 to 5 onsite r
- Do people at AMZ/FB/Goog really have 60+ hrs/wk of work to do ? I've honestly been coasting for more than a couple of months now - to the point that i feel bad collecting salary.. obviously am currently interviewing.. Funny thing is, I was promoted recently to L65 - and to be honest don't think I did anything spectacular to earn it.. maybe a month or 2 last yea
- Microsoft recruiter negotiation on phone I got an email two days back saying team offered me a position. Now, recruiter asks for a phone call saying can't tell the offer via email. What could be the reason for this one. I have around 8 years of experinces and expecting L62/L63. I do have a european PhD as well. How much should I negotiate.
- Niantic expected compensation Got an email from HR and I was told the interview results are very positive. They want to extend an offer and ask me my expected compensation. What is the salary and TC I should ask for? I did not find much info about Niantic. 9 years total working experience and current Senior SDE at Microsoft Az
- Second AWS phone screen - only 22 min I had an odd interview on my second loop with AWS and wondered if anyone has had similar. Random Sidebar thought - AWS recruiting is fast! Amazons interview process from internal recommendation to phone screens is very quick. In both cases it was 5 days at most from recommendation to recruite
- Microsoft Platform Solutions Architect info— Wife has an interview for the mentioned role. She has 10 yoe at Microsoft but took the last two years off due to the birth of our first child. Instead of coming back to MSFT she wants to look into Amazon/Google. Her experience was more field related (services) she was a level 65 pre departure and m