- Pursue Facebook recruiters? Band 6V IC UX/Product designer. Getting a lot of chatter from Facebook in my email. Is it worth pursuing? Ive got a kid on the way so WLB balance is important. current base: 109k 15% bonus. 8 YOE. #verizon #Facebook #UX
- Follow-up: Verizon I recently gave an Hangout interview with one of the teams at Verizon around 5 weeks ago and haven’t heard back anything since then. Should I send a follow-up email to the recruiter or is the process just that slow? Interviewed for position- New grad SDE
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Verizon Phone interview Need some advice. I received an email from a recruiter at Verizon for a technical phone interview for one the Mobile apps team at Yahoo for new grad position. I also received a coderpad link in the email. Need to know what should I expect in the interview. Thank you.
- Verizon LinkedIn message I have received a message from someone from Verizon. The English is not perfect thought and I find that strange, for from Verizon. [name]@intl.verizon.com Is this a real Verizon email?