- Looking for SaaS Sales Opportunity Hello All, I am an Enterprise Account Executive with Verizon and looking to move to SaaS sales in San Diego. I have 6 years of B2B experience (Oracle and Verizon) and average slightly over 200K OTE. If you have career opportunities or can refer me, please DM me! Thank you!
- link Verizon’s website is garbage 🔥🗑 Because of occasionally weak signal & bad coverage, I was switching from T-Mobile to Verizon. 🔜 🔘Went to their website📱# transfer page✅ 🔘Checked edibility✅ 🔘Started transfer online✅ 🔘Was asked to create an account✅ 🔘Signed in✅ 🔘Asked to create a secret Q for security✅ 🔘Asked to enter secre
- Interested in #SaaS Sales Job Opportunity Hello All, I am an Enterprise Account Executive with Verizon and looking to move to SaaS sales in San Diego. I have 6 years of B2B experience (Oracle Cloud and Verizon Business) and average slightly over 200K OTE. Experience in Sales: Cloud, SaaS, Mobile Devices, Mobile and Network Security, IoT
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Google Pay / Fi 'death sentence' Is this a real thing? I use Google Pay for almost everything and I'm on Google Fi. Happy with both services so far especially Fi. I really don't want to go back to Verizon or ATT but this makes me reconsider a bit... https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/01/14/the-ludicrous-google-pay-death-sentence-c
- Best carrier to choose with Facebook in Seattle? What is better to choose? Verizon or AT&T? Is there any substantial difference? I used to have TMobile and worked pretty well here (but it sucks every time I travel anywhere outside Seattle metro) At&t seems to be the default option. Would Verizon be better? ... I need to get a FB blind account