- Walmart Labs Benefits @walmart labs I’ve got offer as sofware engineer. Trying to understand benefits Does company give additional stocks (RSU’s) every year based on performance? Can I buy stocks at discounted price? What will be the discount? How’s work life at Walmart labs?
- Walmart Labs I'm going to join Walmart labs, San Bruno location. I'm looking for anyone working there to know more about the culture and the benefits. TC ~ 170k
- Senior program manager in Walmart ecommerce What kind of salary does a Senior program manager in Walmart ecommerce make - san Bruno office. Also - what is the work culture like ? Long hours? Any work from Home flexibility? Any benefits like paid phone plans etc?
- link Walmart vs CVS Walmart and CVS made a big fuss out of the possible end of their partnership and just reached an agreement today. Both companies’ stock prices went up. But if they indeed end their partnership, which company would lose more? I think CVS would’ve been in a worse position than Walmart but played the
- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- link Wal-mart (ISD) vs Walmart.com (GEC) This is a rant post you have been warned. For the people that did not know Walmart has two main IT teams one is Walmart.com (GEC in California) and the other is Wal-Mart (ISD in Arkansas). Recently we have joined as WalmartLabs, we share managers, data centers and GEC has given us (ISD) a lot of t
- link Sanders takes aim at exploitative corporations “On September 5 we are going to introduce legislation to end the absurdity of middle class taxpayers having to subsidize large, profitable corporations, many of which are owned by billionaires. If Amazon, Walmart and other corporations won’t pay their workers a living wage, our bill would establish
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired