- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- How to transition from small companies to bigger ones ? From 80k to 120k PM roles I think I went to 20 interviews in the past 2 years. Never got the job. I get approached on LinkedIn by recruiters for jobs at companies like wayfair, bed bath etc. My experience is at small companies where I do everything, built websites, edi integrations, account management for 30+ channels like
- FSA remaining balance I am leaving my current company but I have $800 in my FSA account. It seems that I can't carry this account with me. Where will these money go if I don't spend them all? What items I can buy on Amazon to spend them? Update I tried my wagework FSA debit card at Target and Amazon for contact lense
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Walmart converts 500+ FTE to onsite contractors with automation firm https://talkbusiness.net/2018/11/walmart-to-outsource-its-finance-accounting-services-to-genpact/
- Referrals for Early Career Product Management Roles-Lyft, Walmart, Salesforce, Twitter Would anyone be open to providing referrals for early career product management roles? I would really appreciate it. My background is 2 years of management consulting experience out of undergrad. I attended UChicago. I will send you a more extensive accounting of my background via PM. Most of the en