- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- link Google tech lead positions Seeing bunch of positions online at Google with teach lead in them. Are these L5 positions? Titles are : partner tech lead, data scientist tech lead https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/?company=Google&company=YouTube&employment_type=FULL_TIME&hl=en_US&jlo=en_US&q=Tech%20lead&sort_by=relevance
- YouTube Partner Engineer Does anyone know what this role is like? Base/TC?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Strategic Partner Manager, YouTube anyone have any insight into the role? good wlb? good pay? etc?
- How to prepare for this interview? 4.5 YOE as a SWE https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/youtube/partner-engineer-mobile-distribution-google-building-901-901-cherry-ave-san-4166200083&
- Google partner manager pay What Is a typical salary for a partner manager at google or YouTube with 10+ years experience? Also, What’s the culture like at YouTube? How’s the group at San Bruno different from the LA office?
- Strategic Partner Manager @ YT - Info Hello, I’m a L5 in Amazon Vendor Facing role in retail, applied to a Strategic Partner Manager at Youtube and wanted to understand a little bit better the role seniority, salary and if it is a purely sales based role Thank you buds