- H1b approved after 4 months A Positive post for those awaiting H1b transfer approval I got my approval for H1b transfer after almost 4 months of waiting. Offer received - 2/14 H1b transfer process started - 3/1 Application submitted - 3/21 RFE received (on the USCIS page) - 4/2 RFE document received - 4/19 RFE submitted to
- What email clients do companies use? What are the email clients used by the BigTech and others? Google Amazon - Workmail? Facebook Microsoft - obviously Outlook Apple Goldman Sachs Walmart Dropbox Airbnb Uber Fed ...
- Walmart interview feedback time? Gave an interview last week and still haven’t heard back. This is with the Walmart e-commerce team in San Bruno. Sent an email to the recruiter yesterday but got no response. Usually how long does Walmart take to respond after an onsite interview?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Post onsite interview I attended onsite interview at Walmart E-commerce at their Sunnyvale, CA campus last Monday for a Dev-ops role. I received an email from the recruiter the next day saying he got the feedback from the team and has some great news to share and would like to discuss next steps over telephone. I sent hi
- Slander? Defamation of Character? Walmart Global Services - Charlotte, NC I was called into an office several weeks ago and given a letter stating my position had been eliminated due to corporate restructuring. About 40 people had similar meetings. The pluses were still getting my bonus, plus getting a severance, being kept on the