- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- Underpaid? Been working for an educational tech company (central Pa) for a few months and the salary was supposed to be negotiated at 3 months. I haven’t set up the meeting yet because I want to know how much to ask for. So I’m a videographer and work within the marketing dept mostly. They had an expectation
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Preparing for system design interview Is the paid course by educative.io Grokking the system design interview worth the cost? I’m a PM prepping for a TPM interview, Principal level. Or can I rely on YouTube videos or are pages like https://bit.ly/2u72rH7 good enough?
- link Coding Interview Preparation in Seattle I see several posts asking for how to prepare for coding interviews. I commented on 2-3 of them with details about a few eastside coding meetups. Let me try to gather my thoughts here, will update if I need to add more. Here is how to Prepare for Tech Interviews * Time to Success: Depending on
- link Save the best sci fi on TV! Hey Blind, If you love sci fi, help save the show The Expanse! I actually heard about it from another Blind member and got hooked. Some reasons why it's great: -Well written, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some humor spread throughout as well. -Tries to stay faithful to real science and how