- vote How many software applications do you use? As a marketer, how many marketing softwares do you use (example google analytics, adwords, Shopify, tableau, etc)
- Analytics contractor job Can someone please refer me to contractor jobs in Analytics (SQL, Tableau, Excel)? I have 8 yoe in statistics abd analytics. What is the hourly rate and length of contract? Is it 1099 job? Appreciate any help!
- M.S. Advanced Data Analytics This is my first semester in M. S. Advanced Data Analytics. Im good with R Programing, Python, Tableau, Power BI and Excel. Learning SPSS now and looking for an intern position next summer. I need a referral please. Thanks.
- Referral Can anyone help refer me for data analytics/data science/BI related roles. I have about 2 years of work experience as a data analyst and strategy professional. Expertise in SQL, R, SAS, Tableau, Excel
- Looking for referrals in Marketing Analytics/Ecommerce analytics roles in Bay area. Looking for a referral in Bay area for E-commerce or Marketing Analytics roles. Good knowledge of SAS R, SQL, Tableau etc. Have 4 years experience and an MS degree in the same
- Looking for Business Intelligence Roles Completed MS from good public school last year. Currently working as Analytics Engineer at a small startup Current Tech Stack Python SQL Tableau Airflow (work flow scheduler) BigQuery (GCP) It would be great if someone can refer for BIE roles
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- Pandora interview Interviewing with pandora for one of their analytics teams later this week. I was approached by the recruiter (who was really nice) for the role and she told me she wanted me to have a quick chat with the director as a next step. Is this typical? Don't they usually have a technical screening first?
- Can someone refer me to Uber Marketplace data analyst role? Requesting a referral for the above position. ~5 yr. experience at a global marketplace in: 1. Product analytics 2. Operations analytics Very good SQL/Tableau. Led trainings at my company. Looking for some help to get an intro to the HR/Hiring managers in this team/org. Open to a chat so you can
- How do I get a job as a Data Scientist? I have been trying to change my job to an entry level Data Scientist. I don't even get calls. I am a graduate just out of college from one of the really good universities in Business Analytics. Can someone guide me through this? I am currently working for a startup. Skill set: R, ML, Statistics, t
- Any recommendations for moving I've been in analytics role for 6yrs, 4yrs in traditional way- excel/ppt, 2yrs in SQL and Tableau. Got a MS in Statistics and MBA in MIS, but never did any DS at work. Want to move to PM role related to DS, Any recommendation on comapny with such roles? Thanks.
- Remitly Data Analyst Role Posting on behalf of friend Hi Guys, I got an interview call with Remitly for a Fraud Analytics position and this is my first foray into the tech industry as I currently work in a Big 4 as a Data Analyst where I primarily use SQL for data analytics and Tableau for data viz. The job calls for frau
- Going from analytics to swe I graduated last spring, and have been working in analytics for a bit under a year (my one year is in a month). I currently work heavily in Python (creating models), T-SQL, and analytics tools (tableau, etc). I recently asked to assist on a side project my manager was working on, application dev in
- Need Referral (Layoffs due to cost cutting) Hi everyone I’m currently working as Analytics Engineer at a small startup. We were told to expect lay-offs due to cost cutting soon. I’m currently on F1-visa and I am worried. Completed MS in a reputed Public school. Started working as Intern at the startup from May -2018 (now full time) plus 2 y
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- Data Engineer Looking for Referrals (Please!) 5 years experience, with domain expertise in digital/web data Tech: Hadoop stack / Python / Unix/Bash / some R / some modeling / APIs / custom front end (HTML/CSS/JS), viz tools like Tableau/Qlik/Domo Great at architecting data pipelines, custom dashboards, automation, reporting, and analytics wor
- Looking for data analyst referral as my H1B can be in trouble - marketing/sales I’m willing to join on H1B receipt. I sense I can be in trouble next year as my performance was poor last quarter due to personal issues. so I want to make a switch before I lose my H1B visa. (4+ years left on my visa). Salary requirements - anything above $70,000 as saving my H1B visa is my priorit
- Anyone hiring for Lead Analyst / Associate Analytics Manager / Data Scientist role? (Referrals would do as well) I have 10+ years experience as an Analyst across multiple domains - logistics/operations research, platform abuse/compliance, Web Data, Marketing, Search, Ads (Search, Display, Social), A/B testing, Product Analytics, and ecommerce. Regularly use: SQL (any dialect), Excel, Tableau, Looker/LookML, a
- Career for data analyst (should I get a master?) Im currently a business dat analyst. I know how to code in Python and R, use Tableau and Excel regularly and proficiently. 3+ years of experience so far. My background was hardware engineer though. current total comp is 140k base + maybe 40k in equity (company is still private, so stock has no value
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom