- Divorce vs working on marriage I know Blind is not always the best place for advice, but I want to ask anyways as I’m curious to hear from others who are in successful or unsuccessful marriages. Wife and I have been married for 3 years. We weren’t the best choice for each other in hindsight, but past is past. Currently we do not
- Since we're on the subject of Google... Let me start by saying I in NO way want to or intend to discuss the manifesto fiasco. But what I do find strange about the whole thing is how Google jumped to be a knight in shining armor to the sensitivity and well being of employees when, in my first hand experience, they have some of the most su
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Who is the FANGest of them all? ALRIGHT LADIES, IT'S TIME! We all like to dick measure about the prestige/perks/TC/diversity/other assorted nonsense around FANG. However, as a customer, let's talk about real impact. If you had to choose just ONE company to eliminate from existence, which would it be? Which could you live without
- link Save the best sci fi on TV! Hey Blind, If you love sci fi, help save the show The Expanse! I actually heard about it from another Blind member and got hooked. Some reasons why it's great: -Well written, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some humor spread throughout as well. -Tries to stay faithful to real science and how