- The game of RSUs Guys, Request you all to think of the big picture here and keep aside your caps of bias/affiliation for once. I genuinely think that this game about RSUs given out as a part of compensation is about to end. Think of it-it is not even real money-just stocks diluted of the actual shareholders who pu
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- vote Uncertain about my career options I like to program, I programmed my webcam to see how many figures I had up and based on the # of fingers I had it go to a program on my smart tv (i.e., Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc). Googled a lot of how to do this though. I like to write code that automates my company’s processes. I like to work wi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google teams doing interesting work I know this question has been asked before but things change over a period of time so asking a friend ... What teams do meaningful and interesting work at Google? I passed phone interview for Sr. Product Manager role and now moving to full loop (I think) but recruiter wants to talk about teams. He
- Underpaid? Been working for an educational tech company (central Pa) for a few months and the salary was supposed to be negotiated at 3 months. I haven’t set up the meeting yet because I want to know how much to ask for. So I’m a videographer and work within the marketing dept mostly. They had an expectation