- Do you think Agile sucks Agile basically puts all the responsibility and blame on developers while letting product managers and owners just run the show and take credit . All they do is watch YouTube , go to a bunch of meetings and then breathe down your neck for a status . They don’t even explain the requirements well or u
- Why Google’s so greedy? (YouTube) Ok, so I’ve been using ad blocker for the last few years and haven’t noticed how many video ads are showing up now. Looks like they are putting ads before each video and some of them are 30 secs long and you cannot skip them (like wtf?). For longer videos they put multiple ads interrupting the video
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple Slowing down iPhones This is interesting, but I don’t think Apple made the wrong call on their decision. Maybe it should have been explained to the public, which is a PR problem...but the decision Apple made was the correct one based on a User Experience/Product Management perspective in my opinion. The issue is, Lith
- vote Why does Google suck so bad at building great user experiences? Let’s say I want to manage my gmail or google or youtube avatars, however they set it up (honestly, I don’t know where the photos end up), how the heck do I do that? If I want to switch back and forth between multiple gmail accounts (e.g. business, etc) on a desktop, how the heck do I do that witho
- System Design Interviews : What do the interviewers look for ? I've been reading through Grokking the System Design Interview, System Design Primer for past couple of days but I'm still not sure how to approach the interviews(or rather, what the interviewer will be looking for) For e.g if the question is Design a video distribution system, there are so many as
- List apps that you are a DAU of DAU: Daily active user I’ll start DAU: wechat YouTube MAU: fb, FB messenger , g map Year AU: whatsapp
- What challenges would Facebook have in adapting their booming video popularity to an OTT experience? I don't even know if this is on FB's roadmap, but speculatively, with their competitors all on OTT, it feels like a logical next step. How would they compete with Amazon, Netflix, even YouTube on a living room wall when they are such a personal user authenticated service?