- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- Youtube @ Google Hi. I’m wondering if anyone working at Youtube here knows if any teams at Youtube are hiring! what skillsets are you looking for? Hows the perks and benefits at Youtube? Thanks! TC: 160k yoe: 1
- link Need advice in moving towards next career move Hi everyone, This is my first post on Blind so pardon if a similar question has been asked. Have been looking through Blind, some youtube channels and also some subreddits; and I came upon the conclusion that succeeding in a CS interview boils down to practicing lots and lots of Leetcode questions
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cancelling cable tv? I am seriously considering cancelling my cable tv subscriptions. I have a package deal that includes tv and internet, but no one is watching tv in my household. We already have a Netflix and Youtube tv subscription. Do you think this is a good idea? How many of you still have cable tv, what are the
- YouTube comp vs Google comp Is it the same? In terms of pay and benefits? How competitive is the culture at YouTube?
- Is anyone working in YouTube? Is that the same as Google, from the point of benefits, salary, buildings... Etc? Specifically, Youtube Zürich, do you know anyone who is working there? Can you give me his/her contact?