- link Stripe WLB Hey all, I'm *very* interested in working at Stripe, but there is one line in the culture doc that gives me pause. "But working here will mean some late nights, some weekends, and (especially if you end up in a position of significant responsibility) paying attention to email even during off-hours
- Amazon offer timeline? Listed below is what's happened so far - Is this the normal pace? What more formalities can I expect? How to deal with competing offers? 1. Recruiter calls saying 'we'd like to move ahead with a formal offer' (verbatim), says can talk comp next day. He was busy, so that gets postponed indefinitely.
- Bad Stripe Recruiter Experience Just had a pretty bad experience with Stripe recruiter. Had two phone interviews (and it's not easy to find time from daily schedules some times) only to be ghosted by the recruiter after asking something on email to me. I have sent two reminders and no response. Highly unprofessional and will not b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How is Internal Search done at different companies? I’ve been working at a startup for the summer, and the one thing that always pains me is that there isn’t seamless search across all internal documentation, media, code repos, memos, my work email, etc. My friend at FB says they have a baller implementation, is this true for other companies? I know
- How to land an interview with stripe I have applied multiple times to Stripe through their careers page. But always end up with an auto generated rejection email. What can I do to land an interview with them?
- Product Manager Referrals Hi folks, I’m on the hunt for my dream job, and I’d love referrals for a product manager position at one of the following companies: - Slack - Netflix - Twitter - Reddit - Stripe - Quora DM me your email address and I’ll send you my resume and background details, but I’ve got nine years of experi