- Interview Cycle: Facebook M1, Google L7, Microsoft L68, and Local Public Company Hello all. I recently interviewed for positions at a local public company, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft and promised in another thread to recount the experiences, since there’s not a lot of Blind info for the experienced/higher level folks. So I don’t have to GTFO, TC is currently $396k (was $5
- I don’t know where to go I’m at Microsoft and I used to be at Uber. I’m really sick of how boring Microsoft is and want to leave like yesterday. Onsite scheduling is lining up for a couple months from now. I would like to go to Google but it’s quite a commute and who knows if I’ll get in even after studying. Facebook as we
- fb onsite experience 2 coding first went alright and I blew second one def could’ve performed better. 1 behavior was meh hard to self evaluate the interviewer was definitely a nice person so that made it really easy for me to communicate, but still can’t self evaluate. last 2 system design were so-so was my first time
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Facebook opportunity, Menlo Park or Seattle office? I might be looking to get an opportunity to work as senior system engineer at Facebook. Which office location would you recommend for future career growth? Menlo Park or Seattle? How’s the TC range? Thanks in advance. Current L5 SDE Amazonian, have a family and established real estate in Seattle al
- Facebook - System Engineer - L4 Hi All, I'm awaiting an offer from Facebook for a "Level 4" Systems engineer position at Menlo Park. Does anyone know what the range is for this position or level? I've also read at many places "E4", is that the same thing as L4? For someone joining on as L4 or E4, what is TC usually? Base Salary
- Fb onsite has to perform perfectly? Had fb onsite today at Menlo Park. Six interviews. Aced four. Didn't do perfectly in two of them. One coding one, interviewer asked me a bunch of trie questions which I all solved. But he finally followed it up with how to compress a trie to save storage when there was only 10min left so I walked t