- What are your thoughts about Oracle Labs? Just wondering what are your thoughts if you've worked at Oracle Labs or have a friend working there. Work-life balance Compensation Projects Career growth
- Company tab in blind All posts I see under Oracle tab talks about people quitting, low pay, shitty projects, bad managers, useless tech stack etc. Absolutely nothing positive being discussed. Is it the same for other companies?🤔
- Google Maps Dev Teams @ Seattle I am considering applying for Google Seattle and would like to know more about Google Maps team. I am a Software Engineer with several years of experience in Amazon and now in Oracle BMC Cloud, mostly in backend. Am an IC4 in oracle right now. What projects do Seattle teams work on? Is it a big beh
- Tesla self driving team Want to join Tesla self driving team. How bug is the team? Can I get to work with Andrej Karpathy? I did masters in ML from Georgia tech and have some decent projects in computer vision. 3 yrs of exp at oracle before that. Tc: student currently.
- What makes people want to work for Facebook - other than the RSU ? I see a lot of posts where even with comparable TC with other companies like Google / Oracle OCI / Linkedin. People recommend joining FaceBook - Id really like to know why. What are some of the interesting projects at Facebook. What are the some of the interesting groups to work for at Facebook ?
- OCI culture OCI engineers, call for your suggestions: Assuming that many services are being built from scratch, there will be lot of learning opportunities and gain good experience. Is this assumption correct? Do oci teams have hire and fire culture, given the tight competition from top 3 vendors? What do you
- Facebook behavioral interview; best project question I have facebook onsite next week. The recruiter told me to be ready with one good project I worked on for behavioral interview. My first q is what exactly do u look for in this question? I have shortlisted 2 projects. First is not a highly technical project, but I acted as a self-starter and raised
- Scope for R data scientists My wife has been a data analytics person throughout her career. Earlier she used to work on Oracle data analytics. She lost her job this year and has taken a career break to re-skill herself on machine learning and data science. I asked her to learn python .... but she didn’t like the language. She
- Just enough Math for the working programmer I don't have a CS major. Whatever Math I learnt at school has long been erased from my memory. I just learnt Java and Oracle stored procedures and guess what ... I became programmer :) Fast forward 10 years All my projects are talking about statistics, probability and linear algebra. I try to read