- What are some tricks for getting a good tinder profile? Hi I’m updating my tinder with some new pics recently and Im wondering if you have any bio tips. The gender ratio in my city is much better for straight men than Seattle or Bay and I get a few matches per week but obviously not that many. Anything I should take into account outside of the obvious r
- Are you still on Tinder? If you are still on Tinder, do you read the profiles or just swipe on the pics? Also half of the people on the app are looking for a hookup and the other half for a relationship. What are you looking for ? Why having a tinder account is so bad for women ? Are they consider easy? I’m missing somethin
- Any way to reset Tinder ranking? Preface: I'm a dude in my 20s I first created my Tinder profile 3 years ago when I was fat and out of shape. My pictures were also just absolutely cringey when I look back at them. No wonder I didn't get any matches. I deleted my account after a month or two of no luck. I think I got swiped left a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do I get a CS boo? Using Tinder without much success. I’m probably going to reset my account/Elo score soon. My weird thing is that I’m exclusively interested in girls in CS (I know beggars can’t be choosers but I’m not terribly lonely or whatever). Things I’m doing: - Eating better - Hitting the gym - taking bette
- Ways to increase rating of your Tinder profile I used to get decent number of matches and now they have suddenly declined a lot. Whatever the limited research I could do tells me that internal rating of my profile could have dropped. I deleted and created a new account but no luck. What are the ways to improve the rating? What are some mistak
- Dating sites that don't require facebook Anyone know of good dating sites that don't require a Facebook account? It seems like Tinder and Coffee meets Bagel require FB accounts to use. I don't have a FB account. What else can I use? Note, don't want to use Bumble because most of the profiles seem fake and bait you into spending money.
- link Big App Ideas for New Startups I have more ideas than time, so i want to share these ideas for apps with the community. SQUAD: you get connected to five random people based on your interests. you can choose to keep chatting or to leave. each time the room adds people to make up for those that left until you decide to vote to bec