- How do you manage your money? Given market is at its peak worth asking these important questions How do you manage your 401k? What do you invest your savings in besides 401k? If the market were to tank 50%, what would you do? What % of your savings is cash? Do you have a trust and or financial advisor? I self manage my 401k -
- RSU’s and regret, amd the curse of the blackout period I guess im more just venting here, but does anyone else get stuck feelong regret when they make a good financial decison with their RSU’s? We have massively long black out periods (60 days I think). The smart thing I know is sell when you can, put in a diversified portfolio (ETF’s Vanguard, etc..
- Financial advice Edited post! Initial Q was if Robinhood Gold is worth it. I maintain $140k worth portfolio in stocks and ETFs and been on the Robinhood app for 2 years. I’m not into frequent trades yet and invest about $4k a month on FANG like companies and on random stock picks going by the app’s top stocks list
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 300k CAD, Invest in Home or Wait, Help! TC: 200 CAD, YOE - 3.5 Saved approximately, 300k CAD so far, = Breakdown:- 120K invested in FANG stocks, 45k Invested in Vanguard High Growth / High Risk mutual funds Rest is Cash ( I know - big cash to offset high risk investment?? ) Married, 31, Planning first kid next year, sole earner,
- Impact of Amazon 401K test failure for folks who left in 2018 Cross posting to larger audience. Context: was employed at Amazon for a part of 2018. I had maxed out my 401K contribution in the first 2 months (18.5K). After I left Amazon, I rolled over my Amazon 401K to a ROTH IRA that’s managed outside of Vanguard. I worked for less than 3 service years so I h
- link Google non-technical career levels Hello, I am trying to get a job at Google and i am a little confused by the roles. Previously i had tried for some senior financial analyst roles that were apparently an L5 or above. Now I looked through and found some roles like this and my friend was saying that she thought these would be graded
- What do you do with your investments during volitile market conditions? Wide swings in the market are obviously hammering 401k and investment accounts. I've already taken steps to minimize impact by investing 401k in targeted date index funds and investment account is primarily low cost Vanguard index funds. I do have some company stock which has done reasonably well an