- paying income tax to US while paying to Korea(double status??) hi, i have rental income in Korea(usd 200k), and have house under my name(market value 5m usd). no money flows into my us account. no child, wife, but parents in Korea. i am paying (us income + korea income) tax to korea as a resident over there. but if i designate myself as us resident(since i h
- Amazon DE I Compensation Hey All, Posting on behalf of my friend, he’s a recent grad and doesn’t have a blind account yet. He has recently got interviewed at Amazon Data Engineer I position and has received the offer. He has got a phone call to discuss his offer. How much can he expect? Base+ Bonus+ RSU YOE - 3 Yrs in Ind
- What do IT people do in consulting? Just out of pure curiosity what do IT people do at consulting firms or accounting firms like KPMG and Deloitte? Do you just make sure that the computers are running well?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- MBB vs Tier two consulting firms Is there really a difference? Are the clients really second tier as well? In terms of trying to go to B-school afterwards will it matter that you didn't work at the top three and worked instead at like Deloitte or an Accounting firm? I mean these are all huge international companies aren't they?
- link Deloitte ‘covered up’ accusation of rape at company drinks https://www.afr.com/business/accounting/deloitte-covered-up-attempted-rape-allegations-20180619-h11kxp
- Canadian moved to US - taxes Anybody know of good resources to file taxes? Deloitte did it for me when I moved here but I have to do them myself this year. I was going to download TurboTax and use the discount from Robinhood. I have the following: - Amazon income - Amazon stock vest - Robinhood, Betterment, Crypto, Wisebanyan