- Did Stanford fire Andrew Ng? Anyone knows if he got fired? His Linkedin lists him as an adjunct. I have heard that the University had a beef that he was devoting too much time to activities outside university, especially profit seeking roles. As an aside, I had a lot of respect for him when he came out with his machine learnin
- link How to go from Data Science to ML/AI Engineering I currently have 2.5 YoE as a data scientist for a large company. Job involves running ML algorithms on data sets after cleaning/sanitizing them and working with business stakeholders to find requirements/etc. In a profit center of the company right now working on building new implementations. I'm
- link Ramping up on AI/ML/DL (Books/Pdf) Hi I am trying to do a focused ramp up on AI/ML and Deep Learning, possibly Tensor flow as well. I am aware of the course Andrew ng and other coursera contributions/Specializations from Google and deeplearning.ai Looking for pdf/books, Any highly recommended books that cover the big picture and dive
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Machine Learning - Self learning tips Can someone please suggest good options to learn ML/AI on my own - more interested in practical applications than theoretical knowledge. Visual / speech recognition / robotics are my primary interest areas. To me, the Deep Learning specialization on Coursera looks good. Any other good alternatives,
- Expand hardware technical skill Unlike software, there are limited resources on Udemy or Coursera to let you expand hardware related technical skills. When it comes to AI or ML, it's even harder to find study materials to help you understand the AI/ML chip architecture. I don't find a place to teach you AI/ML chip design other th