Offer Up Account
Offer Up Account
- Best IRA account to get What is the best IRA account to get for a 401K rollover? Been looking at etrade and tdameritrade as they offer good sign up bonuses.
- Lower TC Google Offer or Startup? I received a 100k ($80k base, $20k stock) TC offer from Google for a non technical account manager role and also have an offer from a startup for 150k TC ($120k base, 30k paper money) in the SF bay area. Is it wise to go to Google because of the name recognition instead of the no name start up? Born
- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do you calculate the RSU portion of your current TC? I understand how it works for a new job offer i.e. base + bonus + (RSU Over 4 years)/4 But, let’s say I’ve been working somewhere for 2 years and my company’s stock price has gone up since I joined. Are you supposed to factor that in when you compute your current TC? Of course the stock price coul
- FB research engineer lowballed Asking for a friend who doesn’t have a blind account. He recently got an offer from Facebook for the research engineer in AI role. TC offered was 185k which he thinks was a lowball. Would it make sense for him to negotiate up? He doesn’t have other offers. His profile: 0 yoe, MS from top 3 school.
- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- Leetcode Premium I have about two weeks of prep left before starting interviews. Would anyone be willing to rent their Leetcode premium account for $20 a month? I would only work on the locked premium questions, as I have my main account for the others. There has to be someone out there who recently got an offer an
- Help a clueless 22yo be smart with money starting my first job out of school in a month and have been very fortunate to have 0 debt bc full ride. want to be financially responsible and was wondering if anyone here had any advice to offer outside of what the sidebar on /r/personalfinance laid out. details: 22yo moving to high COL area (DC
- What to do before moving to Canada? Brief story first, the questions begin after the Canada flag emoji so scroll down. Indian citizen, don’t see the point being on a temporary status the rest of my life, being one misfortune or employment screwup away from losing status, and being an un-free person in a generally free country for the
- AWS Sr. TAM TC for NYC Hi I have seen a few posts regarding Sr. TAM TC but curious if any one can provide details for New York City comp? Got the initial recruiter call that they will be extending me an offer for Sr. Technical Account Manager and just waiting on the follow up call with comp details. They are also lookin
- vote Almost equal or not equal? Steps forward? Hi. I’m new to this app. Curious to know your thoughts on my decision. I am 25 and in construction accounting. Currently I work as a consultant through a staffing firm but they asked me to come on full time. Current position: - Hourly capped at 40 hrs per week - 85k base - Medical premiums paid for
- Anyone ever talk to employer before getting an offer elsewhere? TLDR @ the bottom, but basically what the title says. Work at a super small biz, vendor at Amazon. Hiring manager at Amazon reached out to me about an open position which I'm interested in. Have done phone screens (no non-compete in place). Looked around and found another similar job at Amazon, ha
- Roblox offer Hoping to get some insight into whether it's worth taking an offer for a senior dev manager role at Roblox. Offer is as follows: $245k base 80k options ($2-3 current spread, I'd guess worth around $15 spread by IPO) vested over 4 years. $50k sign on 10k options granted yearly (strike price will dif
- AWS On-site Interview East Palo Alto Hi Folks. Reaching out to you all for a question. I recently interviewed for Technical Account Manager Role L5 at East Palo Alto office. I think I did pretty good except 1-2 technical questions. Haven’t heard anything back from the recruiter even after 9 working days(I did follow up few times). No
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- Salesforce account exec TC! So I might have an offer coming up at salesforce for an account exec role in SF. I checked glassdoor to see what TC is like and it says 120k. I don't believe it though, if TC was really only 120 why would anyone work there especially in SF? Can some salesforce people shed some light here. What is TC
- Uber Onboarding Anybody care to shed some light on how Uber Onboarding works? I accepted the offer on 7/24 and got the Onboarding email. Set up the account, direct deposit “w4 set up greyed out” on Workday. Sent a follow up email 3 days ago to recruiter to Follow up And been radio silence since then for the recruit
- Transitioning from startup in Mid market city Looking for career growth opportunities in larger companies or startups in larger markets. I’ve worked for 2 startups but feel like my career trajectory has plateaued both from a salary and opportunity stand-point. Currently I’m the VP, Biz Dev/Partnerships/Marketing (we’re a 10 person company). I