- Vanguard vs betterment vs wealthfront What is the benefit of investing via Vanguard vs betterment/wealthfront or vice versa? Is it advisable to invest in all the 3? I recently opened an account with Vanguard and invested around 10k. After a few days I learned about betterment and wealthfront. I am not sure if I should go ahead and inv
- Can’t pull the trigger on real estate investment? I’m 32, net worth 1.5M liquid, all in vanguard funds, diversified across total us, total international and some muni bonds. I can’t help but feeling I would really benefit from some real estate diversification. I already own some Vanguard reits in my 401k but it’s not the same as having a more dire
- Roth 401K vs opening a Vanguard account I’m curious what the benefit is in investing in your roth 401K account through your employer when you could open a vanguard account and have more flexibility in how you invest your post tax income?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Real estate investment I’m 32yo, net worth 1.5M, all invested in Vanguard index funds (mostly VTI, VXUS and a little bit of muni bonds). I keep dumping what’s left of my paycheck in my Vanguard account, roughly 15k a month. I live in the Bay Area and I’m a happy renter with a girlfriend and no kids (won’t have kids ever)
- Expecting the stock market to crash soon? There seems to be lots of consensus that we're about due for a crash. Is it worth moving some funds out of the market and into something more stable for the short term? I've got most of my savings in Vanguard's Retirement 2050 fund, and while it's done well (~15% per year) the last couple of years,
- Indians in US, where/how do you invest your money? Is there a ELI5 which I can refer to understand my options of investing in US. I've read about vanguard MFs. They seem like a decent option. I don't want to get into real estate(as I like liquidity). Also, I want to understand if I should invest in 401k(I dont plan to retire in US). Btw, 401k is th
- How does traditional 401k rolling over to Roth IRA works? Amazon 401k the through vanguard This is called mega backdoor roth, correct? How does this work? You roll over how much how often? What's the benefit of doing this?
- Roth Fund Selection Hi folks. I'm about to do the yearly $5.5K backdoor Roth and wanted to ask about fund selection. I already own Vanguard Total Market Index in my brokerage account. It's a very tax-efficient fund, and since Roth has tax advantages I wanted to leverage that by placing less tax-efficients funds there.