- Employer won’t respond to negotiation on terms of Termination after lay off. What to do ? So I was laid off last week. I sent out an email to the delivery list provided for Q&A and negotiation around the Terms of Termination. It’s been a week and they haven’t responded to my email ! I only have until next week to accept the T&C to be eligible for a lump sum severance pay out. I’ve tried
- whatsup with she/her in signstures/online profiles? serious Q: Ive noticed an increased amount of ppl wih the metadata - she/her - tagged at the end of their email/communciation signatures, profile names (like LI), etc. what does it mean? is it a movement? or like... is the person a T or something and wants to make shit clear upfront? seriously as
- SDE interview turned to PM, Amazon Hey. Here is what happened to me: Applied to SDE role at Amazon in Seattle. Got to final round. I emphasized leadership principals a LOT on my prep. Amazon is a top spot in my list so I was nervous. There was a lot on the line. Turns out the nerves made me slip a bit on technical questions and I di
and industry lounge.
- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2
- Hey Google! Why not make a censorship tool? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-23/google-doesn-t-want-employees-debating-politics-at-work-anymore So Google now wants employees to stop talking politics at the office. Why not make a deep-learning neural net to recognize and censor the politics from the office? After all, you con
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them