- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re
- Women: What do you wear to work @ Amazon? I accepted my job offer at amazon. During the interview I wore jeans, blazer, and heels. What should I wear as a L6 PM working with Finance and Accounting. Are jeans and t shirts really ok? Or should I just put blazers over my t shirts for a more casual look. I definitely want to move up and be tak
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Meeting with correct Hulu and Netflix Dept I am trying to find out who I would need to meet with at Netflix and Hulu (what department) to inquire about getting a bulk number of accounts (100k+) as an add-on for our startups' customers. Much like what TMobile has done for it's customers (ie Free Netflix service)
- Did I lowball myself? Relocated to SF after four years at Amazon managing strategic sales. Total of eight years exp. mostly as manager. Now Sr Director of sales. Individual contributor handling strategic accounts. Base: 100k OTE: 110k in addition to base. RSU 50k over four years I honestly didn’t t shop around that m
- Best carrier to choose with Facebook in Seattle? What is better to choose? Verizon or AT&T? Is there any substantial difference? I used to have TMobile and worked pretty well here (but it sucks every time I travel anywhere outside Seattle metro) At&t seems to be the default option. Would Verizon be better? ... I need to get a FB blind account