- Chase Checking Account Is there any corporate benefits for Microsoft employees if they open a new Chase Checking account and setup it for direct deposit?
- Any experience transferring a whole brokerage account from Vanguard to Chase? Keeping it classy here. I want to get that 60k sapphire points bonus from chase and need to move $75k in. I’d hate to just park cash there at a crappy interest, so I though I would just move my Vanguard brokerage account, but never heard of anybody doing that before. Have you done it? Was it easy?
- Goldman Sachs vs. Discovery Savings acc? I managed to gather $60K so far... not a huge amount of money compared to some rich pol here... I’m trying to decide between Goldman Sachs and Discovery Savings account which both have more than 1% interest rate. Seems like putting my money into Chase savings is so stupid because it only gives me
- Need some financial advice So, I’ve just started working and I wanted to know how people split their paycheck between checking and savings.I already have checking account with chase! Looking for some financial advice here! Thank you!
- Multiple Bank Accounts Is there any advantage of having checking/savings account with multiple banks? I happened to have accounts on both Wells Fargo and Chase. Now, I need to satisfy minimum cash limit on the accounts not to pay for account fees. Planning to close WF accounts. Also, does closing accounts have any negativ
- Indian currency during travel Hi folks I don’t have a bank account or credit card in India. What is the best way to withdraw Indian currency during India travel? I have us bank atm cards Wells Fargo bofa chase etc Or any credit cards that avoid conversion fees and other charges Are Indian atms still have money issues TIA
- Open a bank account on H4 visa My wife recently came to US ok H4 visa. Can we open a bank account for her without any need of SSN or similar for that matter? Will the passport alone would work? Will all banks like Chase and Wells Fargo allows that?
- Financial advice Edited post! Initial Q was if Robinhood Gold is worth it. I maintain $140k worth portfolio in stocks and ETFs and been on the Robinhood app for 2 years. I’m not into frequent trades yet and invest about $4k a month on FANG like companies and on random stock picks going by the app’s top stocks list
- negotiate severance package after layoff I recently just got layoff after working for 3ish months as a software engineer at a tier 2 big tech company (I do not work for Chase, but am merely using a friends old account for access to blind). The layoff was due to reasons outside of my control and bad team management ( no proper training to
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on
- What to do before moving to Canada? Brief story first, the questions begin after the Canada flag emoji so scroll down. Indian citizen, don’t see the point being on a temporary status the rest of my life, being one misfortune or employment screwup away from losing status, and being an un-free person in a generally free country for the