- Chase managed account: worth it? Anybody has experience on this investment product? Is it worse than automated investing platforms (wealthfront, Robinhood, ...), similar, better? Chase has pitched this to me this, and of course they say it’s awesome, it’s their business. But what do you think?
- Best small biz checking/savings accounts? Just started an LLC to do some design consulting. What’s the best bank to go with these days? Looking for one with low/no fees, potentially a decent rate savings account, and one with a decent web/app UX. And maybe one with a decent credit card. Considering Azlo, Novo, but also maybe Chase. I’m al
- What to do before moving to Canada? Brief story first, the questions begin after the Canada flag emoji so scroll down. Indian citizen, don’t see the point being on a temporary status the rest of my life, being one misfortune or employment screwup away from losing status, and being an un-free person in a generally free country for the
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Financial advice Edited post! Initial Q was if Robinhood Gold is worth it. I maintain $140k worth portfolio in stocks and ETFs and been on the Robinhood app for 2 years. I’m not into frequent trades yet and invest about $4k a month on FANG like companies and on random stock picks going by the app’s top stocks list
- Any experience transferring a whole brokerage account from Vanguard to Chase? Keeping it classy here. I want to get that 60k sapphire points bonus from chase and need to move $75k in. I’d hate to just park cash there at a crappy interest, so I though I would just move my Vanguard brokerage account, but never heard of anybody doing that before. Have you done it? Was it easy?
- negotiate severance package after layoff I recently just got layoff after working for 3ish months as a software engineer at a tier 2 big tech company (I do not work for Chase, but am merely using a friends old account for access to blind). The layoff was due to reasons outside of my control and bad team management ( no proper training to
- Goldman Sachs vs. Discovery Savings acc? I managed to gather $60K so far... not a huge amount of money compared to some rich pol here... I’m trying to decide between Goldman Sachs and Discovery Savings account which both have more than 1% interest rate. Seems like putting my money into Chase savings is so stupid because it only gives me
- Need some financial advice So, I’ve just started working and I wanted to know how people split their paycheck between checking and savings.I already have checking account with chase! Looking for some financial advice here! Thank you!
- Multiple Bank Accounts Is there any advantage of having checking/savings account with multiple banks? I happened to have accounts on both Wells Fargo and Chase. Now, I need to satisfy minimum cash limit on the accounts not to pay for account fees. Planning to close WF accounts. Also, does closing accounts have any negativ
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on
- Indian currency during travel Hi folks I don’t have a bank account or credit card in India. What is the best way to withdraw Indian currency during India travel? I have us bank atm cards Wells Fargo bofa chase etc Or any credit cards that avoid conversion fees and other charges Are Indian atms still have money issues TIA
- Open a bank account on H4 visa My wife recently came to US ok H4 visa. Can we open a bank account for her without any need of SSN or similar for that matter? Will the passport alone would work? Will all banks like Chase and Wells Fargo allows that?
- Chase Checking Account Is there any corporate benefits for Microsoft employees if they open a new Chase Checking account and setup it for direct deposit?