- Returning to India by mid-end of 2019, need 401k advice I maxed out 401k as long as I was with Microsoft (they pay 9k to 401k). I recently joined a bay area company. Job's great, they don't contribute to 401k tho, they provide some 401k account with a small financial institution, benefits seem to be none - just hold money pre tax. I will sell real estat
- When in one's life should they start using a financial advisor? I've for the most part managed my finances myself (investments I just let a robo-investor choose index funds (betterment, wisebanyon, etc)). I've saved at least 20% of my take home every year. I rent a condo at $2000/mo (TC is $140k) For 401k, I chose half a higher risk mutual fund (fidelity cont
- Tips for new grad swe on how to start growing money? Thinking about speaking to a financial advisor (Schwab or Fidelity) since I don’t really have too much knowledge around wealth management. Here’s my situation: ~1.5 YoE, 200k TC, 60k in savings account, already max out 401k. Wanted to ask what would be the recommended next steps to start growing/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How is the work in Visa inc Bangalore. Is the director role senior enough with good charter, or it's like a lame role like Engg manager or Sr. engg manager, where u have just to listen. Is this a proactive role? In Bangalore, is it a real director role or it's fake like financial domain companies like Morgan Stanley or Fidelity.
- MSFT - Financial Planning Services via Fidelity Has anyone gone through the financial advising services offered by Fidelity? Pros/Cons? My understanding is that the consultation is free, and you pay depending on what strategy you end up pursuing (i.e., self-directed, robo-advisor, or in-person advisor). I thought Fidelity would do this for all