- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- link 996 - No overtime comp - Can you force the employees to work 996 To survive at Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. you need to work 12 hours a day, six days a week. That’s what billionaire Jack Ma demands of his staff at China’s biggest e-commerce platform. Ma told an internal meeting that Alibaba doesn’t need people who look forward to a typical eight-hour office lifest
- What do Amazon monitor on the work laptop ? 5 years ago, my colleague posted some code on github with internal AWS account info n someone used that details n made a huge bill. When our org came to know about it, they made him leave. On the work laptop, I see this is a work laptop and all invalid activity is logged. What exactly Amazon monit
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to deal with completely hands off manager. Need help navigating an issue I face in office. My manager is completely hands off * He does not get involved in design/architecture reviews. Leaves it to me to deal with other teams architects/leads when they raise any objections. * Does not have gitlab/github/bitbucket account. Does not know wha
- vote GitHub at Work: Personal vs Office Account We are moving to Github and looks like I can use my personal account or create a new work account for my organization. Do you use your personal or have a separate work account for Github at work? Any pros/cons for one or the other?
- Should I open source my personal project under personal or company Github account? I recently worked on a project outside of work that I want to open source. I’ve already gotten approval for it from Salesforce. And I have the option to open source under my personal Github account or Salesforce’s Github account? I feel like I might get more visibility under Salesforce account, bu
- link Big App Ideas for New Startups I have more ideas than time, so i want to share these ideas for apps with the community. SQUAD: you get connected to five random people based on your interests. you can choose to keep chatting or to leave. each time the room adds people to make up for those that left until you decide to vote to bec