- Passed the interviews, didn't get the offer I recently interviewed with Bloomberg for a 12 month internship in London. For some context, I received an offer from another company a week ago and had a close deadline. So because of this deadline, my onsite interview at Bloomberg was pulled back 2 weeks. I gave the onsite, did all of the questi
- legal action? ive been working at a startup for a couple months and I am applying for new jobs bc my boss is controling and taking advantage of me. -He screams at me (literally screams) for mistakes that i have not made knowingly because I was not trained or issues I have no control over (coffee machine not work
- Layoffs at work- Need Referrals for tech roles Hi all, I hope you are doing well. I am a software eng with 5YOE at Chase. Back in September a company wide email went round addressing people's fears of a recession in 2020. A month later and there have been several layoffs in my department, I'm worried it's related to this and I don't want to be
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 50 possible still I have held many roles and positions (from startup CEO , but mostly a software engineer at some known startups and known big companies) Lived in SV 12 years while at Sun and Yahoo and few startups. Would anyone hire a 51 year old to just be a senior engineer anymore? I just like to Code, sans bull,
- Quitting a job before even starting it I've interned at JPM Chase, and have signed a contract as a grad software eng for 2 years. Recently, I've been contacted by a recruiter from one of the 3 companies I want to eventually end up working for (non-FAANG). Obviously, I'd still have to pass their very tough interviews, but if I do I'd be
- Feel like I'm stagnating and alone tl;dr - 10 months since hire date, still no one knows what exactly my role is going to be, still haven't learned a whole lot. It's driving me nuts and I don't know what I can do short of quitting since I still like the company, culture, and people, I just want someone to give a fuck about me. I p
- SSN copy for credit card application I applied for a chase credit card and they want me to fax/mail(not email) them a copy of SSN along with id proof. Isn’t it too risky to do that?
- Jp Morgan Chase Big data Engineer Hey I got a email from Hr that i m going to get offer for jpmc big data engineer.new york. How much should i ask for.