- Amazon SA L6 TC? Got an on-site interview with Amazon for SA L6, specifically "Data & Analytics Partner Solutions Architect" in NYC Very excited! Relevant YOE (Data / Cloud specific): 3 years Total YOE: 8 years Looking here: https://h1bdata.info/index.php?em=amazon&job=solutions+architect&city=new+york&yea
- Difference in SA roles at AWS It looks like there are a wide variety of different SA roles available at AWS. Obviously outside of having a different customer focus, are there other differences between them? I've seen global account SA, Enterprise, strategic, partner, and perhaps a few other types of SAs. Is one more prestigious
- AWS solutions architect. Advice needed. I have been systems administrator for the past 5 years at a midsize none tech company. Now I am trying to step up in my career and wanted to become AWS solutions architect. I was recently AWS SA certified and have implemented few entry level AWS applications and solutions. I am trying to get into A
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Startup vs AWS-SA vs GCloud partner engg Friends, I have the following choice before me. I am ~15 years experience with past few year focus on data. Basically I am Senior engineer+customer skills. Current in privacy Startup ( past 1.5 years) as principal big data engg. Getting promoted/moved into Director Customer Engineering/Success
- AWS Partner vs Customer Solution Architect Looking for anyone who can give insight into the differences between a Partner SA and Customer SA. I’m being recruited for the Partner role but coming from a customer facing sales engineering role, I’m somewhat hesitant. Concerns going Partner over customer: 1) Will that make moving up to higher le