- Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.... I did it. I chased the dream. I took the leap. I parted from a well paying and completely unfulfilling career job and accepted an offer from a small and very young business specializing in the vogue and trendy electric vehicle charging solutions boom. The founder was a thought leader in the space, e
- Layoffs at work- Need Referrals for tech roles Hi all, I hope you are doing well. I am a software eng with 5YOE at Chase. Back in September a company wide email went round addressing people's fears of a recession in 2020. A month later and there have been several layoffs in my department, I'm worried it's related to this and I don't want to be
- Jpmorgan chase Chase did some layoffs in 3 rounds over the last month - specifically within the digital group. Any one knows about such rounds in other areas?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Goldman sachs vs JP Morgan Chase Which is a better, more stable, bank for a Software Developer with 2 years of experience between GS and JP Morgan? I have been told that GS has bad WLB. Have no clue of JP Morgan Chase. A step by step comparison would be much appreciated! Pointers I am looking to compare, - salary range that the
- negotiate severance package after layoff I recently just got layoff after working for 3ish months as a software engineer at a tier 2 big tech company (I do not work for Chase, but am merely using a friends old account for access to blind). The layoff was due to reasons outside of my control and bad team management ( no proper training to