- Uber SWE - II offer Hi Blind! My current annual TC at Adobe is $285k: Base: $155k Bonus: $10k RSU: $120k Got an Uber offer (same salary for SF and NYC) and the recruiter says the max range is: Base: $150k RSU: $92.5k Cash Bonus: $13.5k Total: $256k After some negotiation, this is the max that the recruiter said she
- Bumped into a Hiring Manager who had rejected me Interviewed at Adobe and Hiring Manager took me out for lunch. The loop went great except an interview where they had a couple of interns who grilled me on syntactical errors and wanted runnable code on whiteboard. I bombed that interview because I was like WTF in my head. Not because it was interns
- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Eng to manager Super happy at Adobe but want to switch from eng to manager. I have an MBA (and a technical Masters degree as well). Thinking about freelancing with a group of people I know where I would do architecture and people/project management and they would code. I would only be doing this to switch roles
- Sales rep dress code Calling on Adobe in SF this week. Advice on general dress code for sales reps?
- Adobe recently hired Does anyone at Adobe know the job description for TINSP30 what does T stand for in the following job code ?? @Adobe