- Apex platform team How is Apex platform team at Salesforce? Should I consider vacancies there?
- link Salesforce? What do you guys think of Force.com? How is the future looking as a Salesforce developer? You guys think it's just a fad CRM platform?
- Salesforce Onsite Interview Having an onsite interview for Salesforce UI platform team. 6 × 1 hr (5 technical, 1 leadership) Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
- Salesforce Referral Needed, Can anyone help? I haven't seen many people on this platform who're working at Salesforce but still would like to make this post, I'm a new grad and looking for entry level Software Engineer positions. Can anyone working at Salesforce help?
- Sr Consultant at Deloitte Salary (Salesforce developer) I have 5 years experience developing on the Salesforce platform. I’m currently making 135k at a consulting company in Charlotte. Wondering what I should try to get at Deloitte (also based out of Charlotte). I have 14 Salesforce certifications as well.
- Telephonic screening at Salesforce nextweek. What to expect ? I have my telephonic interview next week at salesforce, can someone share some insights into what i should be prepared for ? I am a senior developer with 10yrs exp on java platform
- vote Should I take this offer? My current situation is I live in North Carolina with a TC of 160k and yoe of 5. I work as a consultant doing development on the Salesforce platform. The offer is to be a contractor for 4 months at Salesforce in San Francisco and at $85 an hour. So it’s a little more TC but it’s only a 4 month cont
- Need feedback on salesforce infra team I recently got a call for an opening at Salesforce infra security team in bellevue. I had an initial discussion with the senior director. From what he mentioned it looked more of platform security team similar to what OCI security team does but they are way behind. Can someone highlight how is thi
- Salesforce Lightning - Still an Embarrassment When are you guys going to accept the truth of failure and deprecate Lightning? Who is actually responsible for this atrocity? Is it being used internally yet? When can we consider ourselves liberated of being beta testers 5 years after a failed launch? Salesforce employees, you should organize a w
- Thoughts on fullstory? They are a session replay and analytics platform based out of Atlanta. Founded in 2012 The team seems good (ex-googlers) Investors (GV, Kleiner Perkins, salesforce) I’m curious about their growth and competitive landscape. It seems like they are under the radar and I’m wondering why? TC: 145
- link Salesforce SFO or Microsoft Redmond I recently got offers from Salesforce SFO for MTS position and Microsft Redmond for SDE2 ( Sfdc- 155k + 75k stocks + 10 k joining & MSFT - 140k + 30k stocks + 40k joining ). I am unable to decide which company to go for : In salesforce I got offer from lightening data platform which is part of d
- vote Salesforce 4 month contract offer So this offer is through an agency to work at Salesforce headquarters as an SMTS. I would make $100/hr and have to relocate to San Francisco. Currently I make $138k base in charlotte, NC. I would say with 401k match, bonus, etc 150k TC. I work as a consultant for a Salesforce partner. I spoke with
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- nCino - Looking to refer experienced engineers & PMs nCino is an incredibly fast growing company with an equally incredible culture headquartered in a beach town on the east coast called Wilmington, NC. A great place to raise a family and an even better place to be 20 something. No joke, I go surfing before work almost every day. We're built on top o