- Uber for extra income Does anyone here ride uber as a driver to earn some extra income ? I could spare 6-7 hours every weekend and make some money to pay off my car worst case. Is it worth it ?
- Uber/Lyft driver average income How much on average a Uber/Lyft driver make per month..if driving 8 hrs a day. Also is it legal to be a Uber driver if you are on h1-b?
- link Uber/Lyft drivers income research flawed http://fortune.com/2018/03/06/uber-lyft-mit-zoepf/
- For those that have quit your job, how did you make money in between jobs/in the short-term? Uber/Lyft, Air BnB and Turo are the temporary income streams that come to mind for me. Any other income streams that people have utilized after quitting their jobs?
- CA Transportation tax benefit Uber credits Company gave me x Uber credits per month as a benefit. It was included in my total income on my W-2. CA tax return has a box for how much transportation benefits I got from company that was included in total income, saves me about $20. Can I count Uber credits towards these transportation benefits?
- Side jobs How many of you have non IT side jobs for extra income? Has anybody experimented bring Uber or lyft driver or amazon delivery person ? What other side jobs can you think of?
- How’s Bayview (in SF) as a neighbourhood to live in? Lease ending soon. Looking for a bigger place to move to. Very interested in Bayview but heard negative comments from an Uber driver (not safe, low income neighbourhood, windy, etc). Anyone lived or living there? What do you think?
- Assets and household income to justify buying a 2 million dollars property Please don't post links to mortgage affordability calculators. I just want to know how others in market are justifying their decision at this price point when half of our income is paid in stocks, some of which is paper money if you work at a unicorn. Would be great if people who already bought a 2
- Moving to a low or no income tax state to cash out stock options? Hello Blind, Is it possible to reduce the tax burden on stock option exercise and sale by moving to a state that has no or very low income taxes? Is there a minimum time that you need to live in the new state? For NSOS, when you exercise them, which state is taken into consideration for taxes pu
- FIRE - I am there yet feel I can't quit This is going to be a longer post - mainly because I would like to get an advise and feel I need to share most of the details. I am in early 40s with 2 young kids (1st and 2nd grade) and wife who only works part time (negligible income). We live in one of the expensive coastal cities and I have been