- AMA - How I got multiple offers from FAANG and Tier 1 companies I see a lot of folks asking about interview preparation and topics to study for the SWE roles at FAANG. Here's a list of topics that I studied and managed to get offers from Facebook, Apple, Lyft, Linkedin, and Amazon. If you study these topics and once you develop a knack of identifying patterns an
- Conservatives should go where theyre valued Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft. It’s clear their leadership dont espouse conservative values. They actually supress it! So why are you working there? Go! Go to Exon or some other shit company where you can be pro life, no diversity, no women quotas! Please leave tech.
- What is AI/ML like at Apple now with JG? Wondering what work and careers, related to AI/ML field, are like at Apple under JG's leadership. Seems like they are investing in a lot of new AI/ML hires, and someone said "comp is no longer supposed to be a limitation" for bringing people in. It also seems like the infrastructure is years behin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Would you recommend AWS *hardware* team? Preparing for a Hardware QA role onsite interview. Would appreciate tips on preparing for these interviews . (Phone screens have so far focused on fairly easy coding questions and leadership principles) A bit confused as I’m not a coder by profession (but a very good scripter 🤷♂️). So do I focus
- Google considering L4 due to past interview YOE 18 Embedded SWE. Try for Consumer HW. Last year, Interviewed for L5, did terrible. Got L4. Turned down. This year, interviewed for L6, went to L6 HC, they simply say leadership and system design not strong. Total BS. Anyways, HC approved but they asking VP to decide L4 or L5 JUST because I h
- Lyft vs Apple - Offer help I Live in SF and got an offer from Lyft a few weeks ago, 160/200 (non engineer role). Unlimited vacation, short commute and free food are enticing. Work I’d be doing is slightly different from my bread and butter and would require some travel, but the job would give me experience for future bigger p
- How can Apple run without PMs? Heard that Apple does not have PMs. Also heard that requirements come directly from leadership and Design+Engineering execute. How is this possible? How can you ship products without experiments, research and data?
- Apple Contractor Product Manager with Apple Online Store team Posting for a friend: My friend has a contract offer from Apple. What’s it like working as a Contractor at Apple with Apple Online Store team? The office is at Tantau in Cupertino. How is it for Product Managers? In the interview, she was told the decision making power is limited and you are alwa
- link Diversity issues at Apple? Apple SLT is not diverse at all. Most of the folks are white: Www.apple.com/leadership/
- Acronyms Compiled exclusively for Noobs of Blind TC - Total Compensation. This is to be indicated per year. Includes Base+Annual Bonus+Stocks/RSUs in US Dollars. Don’t include your 401k in this, nor your Sign On YOE - Years of Experience Base - gross Annual Pay Sign On - Joining Bonus LC - Leet Code LP - Am
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- Going out to interview, what level should I expect? 4.5 years experience in LinkedIn, Staff Eng with leadership experience of several decent size projects, and had always been the top performer in the team. Current TC is around 350k/yr. This is my first job out of college so 4.5 yrs in industry. What level and TC can I expect if I go out to interview
- Is recruiter genuine? Apple recruiter says below: Feedback is positive but Our leadership is currently in the process of evaluating our broader product roadmap for the company and we are waiting to hear back on which roles are being prioritized. What to do next? Move on or follow up in a week? It’s been almost a month
- Senior EM at Apple vs. M0 at Facebook Received a Senior EM offer from Apple and M0 offer from Facebook. Did not do very well on technical portions in Facebook interviews and was told I was not technically strong enough to make M1 at Facebook. Was told M0 is a TL / EM role with management responsibilities but with some restrictions (seni
- Referral at Apple I’m PM with 10 years of experience and over 10 years of leadership. CS degree. Anybody experienced at Apple that can refer me in? Also, what teams are good there atm?
- Non-Tech Referral I'm looking to leave Amazon after four years and move to the bay area. Looking for non-tech referrals in Program Management at Google, EA, ServiceNow, AirBNB, and StitchFix. I already applied to roles at Uber and Apple before finding this site, otherwise I'd be asking for those as well. Currently mo
- Which Apple engineering teams are present in Hyderabad & Bangalore ? Anyone knows which Apple teams are present in Hyderabad ? And which all are in Bangalore ? Which of these 2 locations has better leadership & projects ?
- (Apple) Entry Level Jobs Hey guys! I am continuing to look for entry level jobs at Apple, FB, Google, or Amazon! Any suggestions? I just completed my BS in finance and have been applying but can't really tell which are entry or not. Granted I take that with a grain of salt but any recommendations? Really looking for anythi
- EMEA tech leadership opportunities I’m struggling in getting an hold of recruiters at Apple for tech leadership roles in EMEA. If there is anyone out there that can follow up, I’d really appreciate!